• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I believe $66 is a new high. IIRC, sets were around $36-40 a month or so ago. I enjoy reading this series, but I'm still shocked how many printings there have been of the first 4 issues.

'2nd print of the 4th print' still cracks me up lol

One of a kind lol

I thought Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe had a 2nd print of the 2nd print, but I can't find any info. online.

If people only knew how to use the internet, they would really save themselves some money.

Original Batman Beyond is starting to really catch some heat now:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=batman+beyond&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=900&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbatman+beyond+1&_nkw=batman+beyond+1&_sacat=900

How on earth are those going for that much?!

Batman Beyond? It can be argued that his first appearance and the miniseries are still incredibly undervalued when compared to the prices various Harley and Livewire animated appearances command. Same thing with Annual 4.

+1

Speaking of The Strain, The Fall isn't too shabby either. CGC 9.8 #1 - $99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Strain-The-Fall-1-CGC-9-8-Gist-Cover-/281350033875?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4181c4d1d3&nma=true&si=xUZAcX854cClYTmwRu3%252B4dUfCNY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I don't know a lot about the series or why they switched companies but I did take a look at the low print run on these and went ahead and bought a couple cheap. I guess if the show gets a second season, these would probably become more important. (shrug)

Edited by The Authority

That is impressive. I traded a 9.8 off to a good friend not long ago. I think this will make his day. (thumbs u

:applause:(worship)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121347704141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That is impressive. I traded a 9.8 off to a good friend not long ago. I think this will make his day. (thumbs u

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121347704141?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Hello good friend lol

If people only knew how to use the internet, they would really save themselves some money.

Original Batman Beyond is starting to really catch some heat now:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=batman+beyond&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=900&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbatman+beyond+1&_nkw=batman+beyond+1&_sacat=900

How on earth are those going for that much?!

Batman Beyond? It can be argued that his first appearance and the miniseries are still incredibly undervalued when compared to the prices various Harley and Livewire animated appearances command. Same thing with Annual 4.

+1

I used to get comps from DC and threw away about 4 of those. Oops.

Hello good friend lol

:hi: what's up bud.

Buy or hold?: Scalped 1 (and the bulk of the rest of the series (including the last issue), I am missing a few random issues). The book had a nice bounce, but is there some announcement around the corner that might propel the generic issue too?

I don't see generic issues being worth anything unless/until there is an actual TV show being aired.

This, of course, does not apply to issue 43, which should soon be worth more than issue 1.

Someone paid $35 for issue #43 yesterday so there you have it. :)

I don't see generic issues being worth anything unless/until there is an actual TV show being aired.

This, of course, does not apply to issue 43, which should soon be worth more than issue 1.

I hope the buyer is very happy with their purchase. ;)

someone once paid $35 for a share of Webvan

A comic is worth what someone is willing to pay for it......

Correct ?

I dont understand it myself and can only say wtf on issue 43.

I will be selling the one i have.. :banana:

A comic is worth what someone is willing to pay for it......

Correct ?

I dont understand it myself and can only say wtf on issue 43.

I will be selling the one i have.. :banana:

You are a very smart man.

I ASSUME You're a man. :banana:

someone once paid $35 for a share of Webvan

Haha ! I can assure you of only 1 thing. I didn't buy either. lol

Buy or hold?: Scalped 1 (and the bulk of the rest of the series (including the last issue), I am missing a few random issues). The book had a nice bounce, but is there some announcement around the corner that might propel the generic issue too?

That reminded me of the Buy, Sell or Hold thread from last year....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6474667&fpart=12

It was a fun thread and is interesting to re-read. I suspect that outside of The Sixth Gun and Revival, most opinions on speculative books would remain the same today.

What is the Key Batman Beyond?