• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

If it's 'responsible' for Southern Bastards then there must be a correlation. Even if it isn't Tubb on that page.

Well somebody is buying them, fewer copies listed now than there were this morning and I think the ones that sold were for 30 to 50 bucks.

The rampant stupidity here is overwhelming.

If it's 'responsible' for Southern Bastards then there must be a correlation. Even if it isn't Tubb on that page.

Well somebody is buying them, fewer copies listed now than there were this morning and I think the ones that sold were for 30 to 50 bucks.

It's like lemmings off a cliff. Maybe you can find a 10.0 sig series :baiting:

I'm selling, not buying. I welcome the stupidity.

It's like lemmings off a cliff. Maybe you can find a 10.0 sig series :baiting:
hm

Maybe everyone should start buying up Hellblazer 60? Garth Ennis prototype for the Preacher origin story.

What? Nobody cares about prototypes and it's a $3 book years after the hype? Yep, but it certainly has a much clearer correlation to the main series than the Scalped issue, which basically showcases Latour's ability to draw old rednecks.

Maybe everyone should start buying up Hellblazer 60? Garth Ennis prototype for the Preacher origin story.

What? Nobody cares about prototypes and it's a $3 book years after the hype? Yep, but it certainly has a much clearer correlation to the main series than the Scalped issue, which basically showcases Latour's ability to draw old rednecks.

I though Ennis said that there is no connection between Hellblazer 60 and Preacher. (shrug)

So...you're saying there's a correlation...? :insane:

I though Ennis said that there is no connection between Hellblazer 60 and Preacher. (shrug)

He did, but he lied. It's clearly a Genesis tryout / prototype

He did, but he lied. It's clearly a Genesis tryout / prototype

You must own a Foom 2!

Lets get some chatter going here. This place has been dead.

How about we start with a little Sex Criminal #1-#5 $66.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sex-Criminals-s-1-5-Fraction-Image-Comics-1st-Prints-/231243107257?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35d729cbb9

and $43. Still not shabby.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IMAGE-SEX-CRIMINALS-1-5-ALL-1ST-PRINT-NM-NM-NEW-FREE-SHIP-US-5-WORLD-HOT-/131200125675?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e8c230aeb

Edited by The Authority

I believe $66 is a new high. IIRC, sets were around $36-40 a month or so ago. I enjoy reading this series, but I'm still shocked how many printings there have been of the first 4 issues.

'2nd print of the 4th print' still cracks me up lol

If people only knew how to use the internet, they would really save themselves some money.

Original Batman Beyond is starting to really catch some heat now:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=batman+beyond&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=900&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbatman+beyond+1&_nkw=batman+beyond+1&_sacat=900

Edited by ygogolak

If people only knew how to use the internet, they would really save themselves some money.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=batman+beyond&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=900&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xbatman+beyond+1&_nkw=batman+beyond+1&_sacat=900

lol

TRUE.

I believe $66 is a new high. IIRC, sets were around $36-40 a month or so ago. I enjoy reading this series, but I'm still shocked how many printings there have been of the first 4 issues.

'2nd print of the 4th print' still cracks me up lol

One of a kind lol

How on earth are those going for that much?!

How on earth are those going for that much?!

Batman Beyond? It can be argued that his first appearance and the miniseries are still incredibly undervalued when compared to the prices various Harley and Livewire animated appearances command. Same thing with Annual 4.