• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,841 posts in this topic

Marvel Age appearance?

Or his three she hulk appearances

He also appears on the cover of Amazing Heroes 60 and this foreign issue which is cool because it prints RR's first color appearance but in black and white along with issues 272.

KGrHqJHJFUFEMMhK4EHBRFtNmb9h60_57_zps458cd8fa.jpg

KGrHqJHJEkFEMHlruOBRFtNtUEcQ60_57_zps9f5aca1d.jpg

Marvel Age appearance?

Or his three she hulk appearances

He also appears on the cover of Amazing Heroes 60 and this foreign issue which is cool because it prints RR's first color appearance but in black and white along with issues 272.

KGrHqJHJFUFEMMhK4EHBRFtNmb9h60_57_zps458cd8fa.jpg

KGrHqJHJEkFEMHlruOBRFtNtUEcQ60_57_zps9f5aca1d.jpg

Very cool!

it is starting to look like my 50th RR appearance guestimate in the first instance (where someone told me it was wayyy less than that) might not have been far off when you include previews, marvel age, foreign stuff, etc. (which is sortah silly to include, but i will here just because)

Batman 3 - New 52 has been a consistent seller for maybe a year+ now. I stumbled into a bunch of copies of these and they sold briskly at $15 or so a pop. I wonder if something has been selling for a consistent premium like that long enough whether it is primed to go to the next level.

1 & 3 move, yet I can't get a bite on #2

it is starting to look like my 50th RR appearance guestimate in the first instance (where someone told me it was wayyy less than that) might not have been far off when you include previews, marvel age, foreign stuff, etc. (which is sortah silly to include, but i will here just because)

I know this has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread but I was board and made a Rocket Raccoon Multi-Pass for anyone who wants it...

RRMultipass_zpsbb582fd9.jpg