• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

There's so much smack being talked in the Coppers heating Up thread that each entry should have its own intro music, WWE style
It looks like it poofed before I could read it :sorry:

No specific reference; I just meant in general and really it's just a few select boardies

Edited by Hekla

Hilarious ! what did you get ? lol

Bunches of RQ #1s, but those were expected...

The booms were RQ #1 Staples, Scalped #1, Harley Quinn #4 RRP, Invincible Ottley Sketch , Walking Dead 127 sketch all 9,8

The booms were RQ #1 Staples, Scalped #1, Harley Quinn #4 RRP, Invincible Ottley Sketch , Walking Dead 127 sketch all 9,8

Were the RQ1 all signed? didnt see much movement on the census other than 9.8 SS

no 9.9+ on those either yet... wonder when the first one will hit

Adventures of Superman #14 in NM @ $9 & 25 watchers. Off to a good start.

Alpa Flight #17 in NM @ $15 because it's the 1st Big Hero Six?

Sunfire and Big Hero Six #1 in NM @ $21. :ohm

Probably comics everyone here is already aware of but it never hurts to post it anyways. (thumbs u

Look at you ... lording about ... posting information relevant to the topic and interests. Do you not know how this thread works?

(thumbs u

You think this thread is bad. Just go over to the Copper heating up thread. :facepalm:

Yes, I did take a peek in there at one point during the whole Livewire thing, way too much ego floating around. I don't mind causing a mild mannered distraction here so much.

If people are making money on Outcast good for them but I wouldn't spend a dime on a comic that will never live up to the hype. The art is fair and the writing about average. This one screams torrent file only and if I want good Kirkman I'll buy me some Battle Pope.

Just wondering, did the WD 127 sketch have a bindery tear? My copy has a small one, wondering how that is affecting grades.

I think the Census updates every Tuesday morning.

I could be wrong.

They haven't updated the census since the Philly WW show. I know that 1 of the books I got done was the only one in that grade for a sig series and it hasn't shown up yet. Also, there's no Manifest Destiny 7's listed on the census

Just wondering, did the WD 127 sketch have a bindery tear? My copy has a small one, wondering how that is affecting grades.

No bindery tears at all, honestly I thought it had a shot at 9.9

Those "death of Bernie " issues are bringing the money. Make it rain :applause:

Thanks. Well, here's to hoping they treat the bindery tears kindly . . .

Those "death of Bernie " issues are bringing the money. Make it rain :applause:

throwing-money.gif