• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

I'm not a Jock fan either, but he fit really well on The Losers (Vertigo).

Patrick

Loved his art and that story. I bought it on a whim. And never regretted it. I don't know what everyone else thinks but I love that movie too. The kids like it too. Hahaha.

The movie was better than I thought it would have been. It got off-track, for me, by the end.

A little weird seeing Captain America as a DC character. But I guess he can flame on too.

Patrick

I agree, but remember just because we don't like doesn't mean it cant get hot. Its hard to overcome, but I have had to learn that lesson repeatedly in the last few years.

hmmm...Liefield 90's?

More like Image in general for me. Was a big Silverstri fan because his art changed from X-men to Cyberforce dramatically.

I think The Strain should be a little higher on the list

Edited by jsilverjanet

All these posts made me think something popped on eBay... Hence the thread title.

Good point. The supply is supposedly limited, let's see if the demand remains

AoS 14

AoS 14 Completed

A book heating up based on its merits and not TV/movie spec. Fancy that (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Really wish there was more of that.

Anyone else going in on the Rai #2 Recalled Mask Variant???

I'm figuring awesome artist+awesome writer+pretty good comic so far+limited numbers=huge potential.

Do I have something here, or am I being ridi-culous???

I'm figuring awesome artist+awesome writer+pretty good comic so far+limited numbers=huge potential.

I'm holding mine for CGC SS plus Recalledcomics.com should have an article about it at some point which should drive up the price 2c

I'm holding mine for CGC SS plus Recalledcomics.com should have an article about it at some point which should drive up the price 2c

+1 I'm also holding onto mine for CGCing'

+1 I'm also holding onto mine for CGCing'

So question, does the fact that a comic was recalled makes it un-resellable? is that even a word?

Was waiting for that article.

So question, does the fact that a comic was recalled makes it un-resellable? is that even a word?

Well, it's not like it's a health and safety concern, like a product/food/drug recall, so there wouldn't be any regulations/bans like that.

As far as a cease-and-decist type of thing, where the publisher would order it to not be sold, I have no clue. Very nteresting subject. I've definitely bought recalled back issues in the past, and recalled new comics off of the shelf. In many cases, retailers don't even realize the comic has been recalled, or in some cases (when they get a notice from the publisher) may just not care.

Would depend on what country/state/province you were in as well, perhaps.

Also, depends on monitoring as well. It's not like someone is going around to check if stores are selling them or not.

Also, the nature of the recall would probably dictate the lengths the publisher would go to enforce this (ex. a "pages in wrong order" error vs graphic sexual and racist content accidently printed)

Any lawyers here?