• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Not sure the films going to go down too well. Apparently you have to go back 3 months later

and pay $3 extra to see the last 20 minutes :whistle:

Not sure the films going to go down too well. Apparently you have to go back 3 months later

and pay $3 extra to see the last 20 minutes :whistle:

hm:idea:lol

With all the heat to Scott Lang appearance, it's surprising that Avengers 500 "Death" of Lang has not taken off. He did come back but it was years later.

There isn't much demand for "death" issues. Heck, the death of Batman can be had for $3.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ADVENTURE+COMICS+462&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

I dunno, those are some pretty good prices . . . :grin:

Yea, great prices:

Great prices?

Really?

Are you sure?

that these are...

great prices?

I've noticed to sell moderns in the sellers area I have get close to cost or less...then again maybe I'm just trying to sell .

Edited by krighton

Incredible Hulk #92 1st planet hulk @ $30+ish! It's a great story & one which has a successful cartoon already made and sold. Not terribly surprising to see this doing well but it excites me regardless.

FYI - I own a copy so my opinion maybe bias. I dunno.

That storyline is so good...

Maybe one of the best Hulk storylines of all time,,, I had non comic loving friends buying comics to read everything between Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. They all loved it.

(thumbs u

It's on Netflix... I haven't watched it yet.

Seems that any Hulks in general took a jump after the Avengers movie and have either slowly climbed or maintained since - anyone else notice this?

After reading that Hulk book I'm afraid to watch any adaptation as it will never be as good as the book IMHO.

It's pretty good, one of the biggest changes was one of the coolest :

instead of the silver surfer he fights with the control disc, it's Beta Ray Bill in the movie

It may be the best Hulk story for me.

Is the animated movie any good?

I never watched it.

I watched the animated movie and wished I didn't afterward. It's not very good between the writing and the animation.

The comic book was more lively than this animated flick. Stick with the comics.

It may be the best Hulk story for me.

Is the animated movie any good?

I never watched it.

I watched the animated movie and wished I didn't afterward. It's not very good between the writing and the animation.

The comic book was more lively than this animated flick. Stick with the comics.

What I figured.

It's why I never watched it...