• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

I have to agree.... Peter Parker will be Spider-man

The thing is Peter Parker has been Spider-Man twice already. The movie going masses might just be fed up with seeing slightly different iterations of that character. Certainly his origin story is played out by now.

I think marvel is going to skip the origin and assume "everybody knows it at this point, so we're not wasting the time".

Additionally, we've seen someone supposedly playing Peter/Spidey 5 times now. But not once have we been given that dichotomy of Peter/Spidey from the comics where he's kind of shy/timid/nerdy as Peter but wise-cracking & goofy as Spidey. We got the nerdy/shy/timid/unlucky dude part with Toby. We got the wise-cracking goofy Spidey with Garfield. We haven't gotten them both in 1 movie yet. Give us that, and people will flock. Pete was too much of a in the ASM movies and Spidey was way too serious in the original trilogy.

Miles is Peter Parkers future.

I bought two last night just in case :wishluck: . Im also on board with Battle Scars #1 and Batman/Superman #8.

What's the deal with Battle Scars #1 and B/S#8?

I thought the whole Colson thing was dismissed and pushed onto a give-away from a Walmart special...

Edit: Superman/Batman #8 1st Kara Zor-El Supergirl

For one person the WalMart book is Coulson, not the masses.

Edited by ygogolak

All these Ultimate Spider Man fans are gonna be sooooooo mad when Miles bites it during Secret Wars and Marvel just lets him be forgotten like the rest of the Ultimate Universe. Speculation by me of course. lol

Miles is Peter Parkers future.

I bought two last night just in case :wishluck: . Im also on board with Battle Scars #1 and Batman/Superman #8.

What's the deal with Battle Scars #1 and B/S#8?

I thought the whole Colson thing was dismissed and pushed onto a give-away from a Walmart special...

The Lexus book?? or the Movie tie in comic for Iron Man and Hulk would be his first print appearances, but neither are 616.

Battle Scars #6 Is hyped way more because they use his actual name, not his nick-name of "Cheese", and where Marcus Johnson becomes Nick Fury Jr.

IMO #1 is the first true appearance in the 616 of Coulson a.k.a. Son Of Coul a.k.a. Cheese.

Edited by UltraMaximus

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Fallout-Spider-Man-No-More-4-Marvel-Comics-VF-NM-polybag-Comic-Book-/181664341610?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4c09de6a

You are kidding me. One of my LCSes overordered so many of these they had them in the 25 cent box. I bought a bunch but it is one of these places where they give you the stink eye when you buy too many multiples. Jeez, I probably left 30 or 40 copies in there. UHG!!!!

Now I'm going to cry. I knew it was worth buying at that price, but.... Dagnibit, we could have ordered chinese twice a week for 6 months on that dough, or I could pay the electric bill this month...

The Lexus book?? or the Movie tie in comic for Iron Man and Hulk would be his first print appearances, but neither are 616.

There is a mini comic that was distributed exclusively by Wal Mart in a DVD that came out before Iron Man / Hulk / Fury.

sorry did I miss it? why is 1st miles blowing up?

Lets just get Miles in a cameo instead of Stan just so we can see UF#4 tear the eBay charts apart.. All in favor say ayyyyye

Already selling for $20 in NM.

How many of us have seen a fat stack of these in $1 bins? doh!

the second print yes, the first print very much no

There is a mini comic that was distributed exclusively by Wal Mart in a DVD that came out before Iron Man / Hulk / Fury.

Hmm. I'll have to find that if it is marvel 616.

sorry did I miss it? why is 1st miles blowing up?

Ultimate Fallout #4 Only the 1:25 RI variant, the other prints are still readily available and cheap.

Speculation that there will be something future for Miles, but marvel is likely to axe him. I went for an Avengers 316 though myself, but the Ultimate SM stuff is being hyped.

I remember on the FCBD last year, a LCS given out these 1st print for FREE!!! And I actually bought 3 copies a few weeks ago in the $0.50 box at a local convention. Things change fast but I doubt "this" spider-man will be appear in any future movie, more like PP than MM.

Wait are some people speculating that the Spiderman we see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be Miles and not Parker? is that what this is about?

Ultimate Fallout #4 Only the 1:25 RI variant, the other prints are still readily available and cheap.

Depends on your definition of readily available. At your lcs you can likely find a copy or two. Although I imagine the store has it marked up to 8 or 10 dollars since it is a first appearance with a decent following and the first prints were polybagged.

Ebay has all of two raw first print NM copies listed at the moment.

Wait are some people speculating that the Spiderman we see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be Miles and not Parker? is that what this is about?

speculation is that studios are pushing for diversity: "African American" Johnny Storm, Iris, and more introduction of minority characters

Miles has been the best written Spidey in comics since his debut..........maybe in due time he will make it to TV/movies. Not a bad comic to pick up cheap. Disney already put him in their latest animated series.....so I think they have already planted the seed.