• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

The only way to get a cheap Morlocks #1 is to look for ones that were already up for auction before the news was announced ;)

Yep. I missed this one by about a mile but figured someone might have some of these laying around.

Jaw drop.. I have 5 or 6 copies somewhere.. Wonder if those prices will stay by the time I dig them out lol

I ordered about 8 copies a few days ago. Based on my previous order of Captain America #275 from him, chances say I don't see any of them.

If that's the case, I'll follow up and out the seller.

As promised, I am outing the seller.

If anybody shops on Atomic Avenue, stay away from seller mpalish or Forest Creek Comics and Collectibles. For the second time he has cancelled an order of mine because a comic got hot between the time I placed the order and he prepares for shipment.

MPalish is a piece of human garbage.

The only way to get a cheap Morlocks #1 is to look for ones that were already up for auction before the news was announced ;)

Yep. I missed this one by about a mile but figured someone might have some of these laying around.

Jaw drop.. I have 5 or 6 copies somewhere.. Wonder if those prices will stay by the time I dig them out lol

I ordered about 8 copies a few days ago. Based on my previous order of Captain America #275 from him, chances say I don't see any of them.

If that's the case, I'll follow up and out the seller.

As promised, I am outing the seller.

If anybody shops on Atomic Avenue, stay away from seller mpalish or Forest Creek Comics and Collectibles. For the second time he has cancelled an order of mine because a comic got hot between the time I placed the order and he prepares for shipment.

MPalish is a piece of human garbage.

inigo1.jpg

I thought I was going through this with Avengers 316 the other day but the seller came through and I'm a happy camper. I hate that this happened to you.

I had a copy up on eBay for about a year. It just sold for $1.90 and I shipped it today. I can't imagine backing out of a transaction for a few extra bucks. It's shameful.

Looks like all ASM 4 variants and normal issue are seeing a nice jump this past week.

Ramos variant is hitting $150-200 in 9.8 now while raw issues are hitting $15-20 and $50 respectively.

:applause: Always preferred the Ramos variant over the JSC Black Cat.

Looks like all ASM 4 variants and normal issue are seeing a nice jump this past week.

Ramos variant is hitting $150-200 in 9.8 now while raw issues are hitting $15-20 and $50 respectively.

:applause: Always preferred the Ramos variant over the JSC Black Cat.

Ramos...eww

You found NYX #3s in a .50 Bin?!?!?!

:o

I found 3 of them in the same box.

Had to do a double take at all 3 of them (all in a row too, bet there were more but I wasn't about to take the time to hunt when I was already in free money territory) and make sure they weren't like the WGC re-prints or something. Nope. All 3 were legit (and came back 9.6) for a whopping $1.50.

Edited by Doktor