• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

And for the record, I hope everyone does well with their investment, I just refuse to speculate $30 on a book with alot of hype.. If this was an "Under the radar" book I'd be all over it by now, if it was $5-6 id already have 4-5 copies, but $30 for something which is well advertised is risky business for me based on experience.

This is a nice cover, popular character and everyone should buy this just for that, if it becomes a winner, heck you may flip them, if not, youll still be happy cause you like the cover. Win win

This is right on the money. Remember a while back on those Spider-Gwen 1 (asm 300) phantoms were selling pre-orders for 59.99 and up. Now look at the book a few months later - 24.99 free shipping. Good luck to all you fellas.

1) This isn't the rarest Boba Fett cover produced. Just in January we had Boba Fett covers with 3000 copies and 1500 copies each and none of those issues are selling for $100 raw.

2) How many different comics have Boba Fett on the cover already? And this isn't even the best of those covers.

3) The first appearance of Boba Fett (whichever comic you consider the first appearance) doesn't even sell for $100 NM raw.

I think it is great people are hyped about a comic with a cover with Boba Fett. But the euphoria needs to be put into perspective.

This is the only Action Figure Variant cover..i don't think speculators are the majority of those interested in this cover. Sounds like you just don't want to buy any so you're pulling a Johnny Raincloud.

Johnny Reality.

Remember a while back on those Spider-Gwen 1 (asm 300) phantoms were selling pre-orders for 59.99 and up. Now look at the book a few months later - 24.99 free shipping. Good luck to all you fellas.

That was The Stooge In the Middle price gouging his own release. I think a fairer example are the dozens of other Spider-Gwen variants that stayed at $20-$25 pre-order then dropped to the $10-$15 range. Still, I think this one is a winner