• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

Only 631 Boba's left in stock. S or get off the P

Shame they don't sell Kiwi pack versions!

Under 600

I didnt order any. I think the price is too high. Sorry

But thats just my opinion

Could be the right opinion. My thinking is that these will be valuable in the long run as it will be hard to find and will be an attention grabber at conventions and in shops because not many people will be aware they were available.

I like the potential of the Boba book. I don't like the idea of 300 speculators with 10+ copies each. It will take a while to work through that supply, but I think it is a good book for the long haul.

I see $100 RAW copies in the next few months. Slabs will be a premium as well.

I think we'll see some high sales over the next 1-2 months. Then, the market will be glutted for 4-6 months, people collecting the AF covers will have their's and people with quantity will begin to dump. Then, as the movie approaches, the supply will start to run low, more people will be collecting the AF covers and the price will start to tick back up.

Under 600

Could be the right opinion. My thinking is that these will be valuable in the long run as it will be hard to find and will be an attention grabber at conventions and in shops because not many people will be aware they were available.

Until Marvel releases their version.

You missed the earlier part of the convo. Marvel is. #4 is Chewbacca. This is the only way to get the BOBA FETT.

481 left in stock.

Selling 5,000 $20.00 books in a little over 1 day, that is phenomenal.

Edited by UltraMaximus

You missed the earlier part of the convo. Marvel is. #4 is Chewbacca. This is the only way to get the BOBA FETT.

481 left in stock.

Article on bleedingcool:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/09/a-john-tyler-christopher-boba-fett-for-c2e2-and-online/

481 left in stock.

Article on bleedingcool:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/04/09/a-john-tyler-christopher-boba-fett-for-c2e2-and-online/

How much is the DW sinnott tribute.. Anyone has a link, the DW one doesnt seem to show anything

Under 600

They'll be higher for a few months and in a year you will be able to get them for $20 or less. There were enough of these printed and they went to enough 'speculators' that they won't be locked up in people's collections.

Under 600

They'll be higher for a few months and in a year you will be able to get them for $20 or less. There were enough of these printed and they went to enough 'speculators' that they won't be locked up in people's collections.

We will see. 5000 copies for a Star Wars variant featuring an extremely popular character is not a lot of copies at all. The fanbase for non-comic Star Wars dwarfs the number of SW comic collectors.

Edited by kimik

481 left in stock.

This is a AF variant from a 3rd party. Marvel is going to release a Boba AF variant as well. Why wouldnt they release one of arguably their 2nd best character?

Edited by sd2416

Who's going to be first to market with a 9.8?

Whichever one of us gets theirs first at Wizardworld next month?

I'm thinking someone is going to 2 day this or whatever the fastest way is if the hype keeps up.

Are you going? I might only do Th and Sun after last year, but I really want a Katie Cassidy SS on site.

Edited by Taco