• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

Ugh...got a comic from eBay in a bubble mailer.....with no cardboard

I just ate a kiwi .... that was kind of sour.

This Fet Variant is exactly like his Toy. Going to be long gone before anyone notices.

Try thrown in a priority envelope. Last 2 books sent that way actually made it intact. I was amazed at how lucky the seller was.

I message them every time, tell them to reinforce the package because mailman is a and will shove that mess into the mailbox one way or another if I am not there to collect it.

Edited by UltraMaximus

Hi,

The following items have been cancelled and have been credited in your account to the order listed. The reason for each cancellation is provided as well. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Title Reason Order Qty Credit

Bags and boards per book for February books (with Mylites2 and 48 mil Full Backs) [FEB15BB3] Limited item. Late order allocation 350700 1 $0.50

CONVERGENCE #1 (OF 8) BATMAN SKETCH VAR ED [FEB150141] Limited item. Late order allocation 350700 1 $50.00

Thank you for your business!

Discount Comic Book Service

www.DCBService.com

What I received minutes ago. I better get credit for weekly shipping because that was the only reason I had it.

This Fet Variant is exactly like his Toy. Going to be long gone before anyone notices.

Try thrown in a priority envelope. Last 2 books sent that way actually made it intact. I was amazed at how lucky the seller was.

I message them every time, tell them to reinforce the package because mailman is a and will shove that mess into the mailbox one way or another if I am not there to collect it.

Mine was advertised as nm.....showed up as vg/f

Batman #40 combo pack is going to be a "thing" in a couple weeks.

Mainstream press will be calling it the "_____" of "______" & "_____".

As long time savvy fans, we know better.

:)

It releases the week before FCBD & leads directly into Divergence, which is the 1st appearance of the NEW "______"

It's sold out at Diamond weeks in advance.

TON of mainstream media coming.

You're welcome,,,

Edited by LarrysComics

I think the kiwi was next to the pineapples on my plate. That's why it was a bit sour.

It releases the week before FCBD & leads directly into Divergence, which is the 1st appearance of the NEW "______"

You're welcome,,,

Got mine preordered! Been getting my Batman books as digital copies since issue 17. Really going to miss the combo packs...

You're welcome,,,

That was easy to decipher. #zodiac

Everyone should probably be taking down their Endgame listings.

I wonder who's packing all of these.

don't worry, I'm sure there's no way that an artist and his rep will get overwhelmed by this many orders, because they obviously pack and ship 1000+ comics every single week. Although at 20 per pop, they should probably pay some 'professionals' to do it at minimum wage plus 1.

I like the potential of the Boba book. I don't like the idea of 300 speculators with 10+ copies each. It will take a while to work through that supply, but I think it is a good book for the long haul.

I see $100 RAW copies in the next few months. Slabs will be a premium as well.

So you got them for free? Because Buyer protection is my best friend for sellers who fail to pack items properly.

You're welcome,,,

Thanks for the heads up Larry

Superman/Wonder woman 17 CP is already sold out as well..

Combo packs are coming to an end this month based on very poor sales, you know what that means right? extremely low print run.

These are the very last of them:

Batman #40

Detective Comics #40

Green Lantern #40

Justice League #40

Superman #40

Batman Superman #20

Superman Wonder Woman #17

Sandman Overture #5

Thanks Terry at hoknescomics.com for this list

Only 631 Boba's left in stock. S or get off the P

Shame they don't sell Kiwi pack versions!

Under 600

I didnt order any. I think the price is too high. Sorry

But thats just my opinion

They will be higher in a few months :insane:

If I wasn't collecting the figure covers, I could see maybe not getting any. But to add to my collection and possibly sell a couple to get mine free. #winning #tigerblood

( see some other thread today about the Sheen reference)