• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

Funny that this seller has a CBCS 9.8 for sale, because the grading option on John's site did not guarantee a 9.8 grade. In fact, the response I got from John's agent is "We do a prescreen of 9.6 or better. That's they only guarantee we offer.".

lol

In fact, the response I got from John's agent is "We do a prescreen of 9.6 or better. That's they only guarantee we offer."

Nice! I bought one assuming it might be a 9.0, but at least I'd have a signature slab. lol

Funny that this seller has a CBCS 9.8 for sale, because the grading option on John's site did not guarantee a 9.8 grade. In fact, the response I got from John's agent is "We do a prescreen of 9.6 or better. That's they only guarantee we offer.".

lol

I'm surprised he is doing any prescreen. He's going to have to cancel orders. Did the $55 charge include the book?

lol

I'm surprised he is doing any prescreen. He's going to have to cancel orders. Did the $55 charge include the book?

I don't think so

Only 631 Boba's left in stock. S or get off the P

Shame they don't sell Kiwi pack versions!

Under 600

I didnt order any. I think the price is too high. Sorry

But thats just my opinion

+1 although I'm not sorry. (thumbs u

yeah it's a gamble I suppose...but if CBCS slabs a 9.6 as a 9.8 then it's a wash anyways.

They've been doing the opposite from what I've seen.

Unsure why some on eBay are listing the Fett variant as a C2E2 variant, I believe it was just an exclusive direct from the artist, not the convention.

The initial email from his rep said that they would be selling some at C2E2.

And they may save some.

$20-$30? For a brand new book?

You folks do realize that this is the Franklin Mint mentality, right...?

I'll wait a year or so, then buy it for $2 like 99.9% of the other variants made in the last 25 years....and if it happens to be that .1%, I'll have more than made up for it by not paying $20-$30 for all the other variants.

Franklin Mint, people.

Han Solo Action Figure Variant was selling close to $20 when it first hit..now it's more.

$20-$30 for a brand new book, but, it has never sold for less, so not like it started at cover.

Edited by krighton

Oh, leave them alone. They're all having fun with the koolaid. It would be even better if the variant had "collector's item" at the top. ;)

Han Solo Action Figure Variant was selling close to $20 when it first hit..now it's more.

$20-$30 for a brand new book, but, it has never sold for less, so not like it started at cover.

Many, many, many copies were sold for much less than $20. lol

I picked up a few for others and hardly looked. Paid cover.