• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,836 posts in this topic

if you guys can get 'tons' of Batman 40 at your LCS....buy the Mask version and flip them ....what's stopping you from making 3x your money.

It's a $5 book + tax - you buy 10 for $52.70

They're actually selling on eBay for $8.99 to $9.99, so let's say you luck out and sell them all for $9.99 - $99.99

minus what you paid = $47.29

minus eBay fees of 10% (-$9.99) = $37.30

minus Paypal fees (-$$2.74) = $34.56

not quite 3X your money....

You forgot postage too.

Most people assume the customer pays for postage

But there is some time and possibly materials wrapped up in the cost

Yeah heard from a friend big spoon up on the twins history in MU. Big complete changes just to fit the MCU. Thanks Marvel for taking a dump on long term comic fans and x-men fans.

Edited by natevegas

if people saw stacks of Batman 40 Mask on the day it came out and flipped them quickly they'd have made some money. Anyways if you bought them and the price adjusted downward I would never feel bad holding extra Batman 52.

The regulars will make a nice set with the combos out next week.

Edited by krighton

Yeah heard from a friend big spoon up on the twins history in MU. Big complete changes just to fit the MCU. Thanks Marvel for taking a dump on long term comic fans and x-men fans.

In case you have been under a rock, it was the only way they could "Legally" use them because of Fox's stranglehold on the X Property.

So calm down.....and remember the MCU is not the Marvel 616.

Going to see avengers in about an Hour.

FCBD tomorrow, and a new Avengers title.

if people saw stacks of Batman 40 Mask on the day it came out and flipped them quickly they'd have made some money. Anyways if you bought them and the price adjusted downward I would never feel bad holding extra Batman 52.

I don't mind holding Batman comics, especially this arc. It will always sell and appreciate IMHO.

I don't mind holding Batman comics, especially this arc. It will always sell and appreciate IMHO.

Agreed. This is one of those "once a decade" runs that really matter in the long run. People won't forget these and they will likely always be in demand.

if you guys can get 'tons' of Batman 40 at your LCS....buy the Mask version and flip them ....what's stopping you from making 3x your money.

It's a $5 book + tax - you buy 10 for $52.70

They're actually selling on eBay for $8.99 to $9.99, so let's say you luck out and sell them all for $9.99 - $99.99

minus what you paid = $47.29

minus eBay fees of 10% (-$9.99) = $37.30

minus Paypal fees (-$$2.74) = $34.56

not quite 3X your money....

Minus your time.

But...but...but....you can be rich!! lol

You can make 3x your money!!

hm

You can make some money!!

:insane:

You can make 3x your money!!

hm

You can make some money!!

:insane:

lol

Agreed. This is one of those "once a decade" runs that really matter in the long run. People won't forget these and they will likely always be in demand.

So far Snyder has three of the "once a decade" arcs in the first 40 issues IMHO - Court/Night of Owls; Death of the Family; and this one.

I need to start figuring out the time I waste on here into my sales totals

We'd definitely be in the minus column. :D

:preach:

If we could figure out how get paid for posting here, we'd all be HiPPOs!!!

:whee:

-slym

Does anyone know how many of these Wytches #4 EH error variants were produced ? I've only seen this one for sale so far on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wytches-4-EH-Variant-RECALLED-ERROR-Edition-NM-Scott-Snyder-/261813595907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3cf54e6f03

There's one boardie that should know! (thumbs u

Read Secret Wars #0 (FCBD) and #1 today. Starts off with a bang.

So, any thoughts on which cover to by for this series? Seems like there are more and more every day.

This'll be a good one for me: SECRET WARS #1 (OF 8) ZDARSKY PARTY SKETCH VAR

though I imagine, these will be in demand:

STK669571.jpg

I haven't like many of the "party" variants, so I don't follow them, but have any gone up in value? From what I see, most have gone down significantly. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=party+variant&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Edited by ygogolak

So far Snyder has three of the "once a decade" arcs in the first 40 issues IMHO - Court/Night of Owls; Death of the Family; and this one.

He's good. :headbang: