• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,834 posts in this topic

Only way to avoid that would be to go Copper Forums and older! lol

Hanging out in Moderns will only make you vomit.

I like variant covers, when they allow you to pick a better cover than the "default" one which in some cases is so-so or ugly…

I just want rarity to be "natural rarity" rather than artificial rarity determinated by low print runs… ;)

you get the left side comic from Stores, you get the right side from Power points (8000) of course I only have 7k so I get nuttin.

I grabbed 2 today from Gamestop, they only had one left....they said they'll keep selling till they sell out.

Edited by krighton

Not sure if mentioned already but gamestops have an exclusive SW 4 variant today.

Is this in store or from the website?

Just looked it up, it's part of the May 4th Star Wars event they're having. They actually have two variants: A Rebel Variant for $4.99 in store and a connecting Empire Variant for 8,000 points.

Armor Wars 1/2 Toys R Us exclusive isn't doing too bad

, Working on my house all weekend, I missed that too.

My kids are too old for Toys R Us now for the most part or spending the $25 to get a copy would be easy.

a video game would about do it, they sell those also.

My kids are too old for Toys R Us now for the most part or spending the $25 to get a copy would be easy.

I imagine you could just buy whatever and then return it.

Sorry thats just not ethical for me. I am sure others do that, but its not me.

Sorry thats just not ethical for me. I am sure others do that, but its not me.

+1

So i know divinity 1 is hot or something, but why? Just curious. I sold one earlier today, need to list more.

First appearance of a major new Valiant character. Great story by Matt Kindt with art by Trevor Hairsine.

It's a mini series but you can certainly bet there will be more appearances after it wraps.

Dan

Also, Valiant Prestige Format :cloud9:

Divinity is the VEI "Solar" and the key to the upcoming "Book Of Death". ANother mini series is already planned, and with a 4th printing on the way, I'd say it was a good thing.

Sorry I missed the 1st print when I had the opportunity now.

I finally got around to picking up some Divinity today between two stores... first store had two copies of 1 1st printing, but I only picked up one. Next store had a good number of 3s and one 1 2nd, I got one of both. Both stores say they have more of the first printings coming in of both 1 and 2, so I may have to check back on that. Just didn't want to be too terribly greedy with a book with a rather low print run, or I would have bought both 1st printings.

Also, no Bats 40 at cover price that I can find anywhere. JLA 40 is also wiped out completely.

Edit: also, managed to get a some leftover FCBD stuff... signed Captain Canuck (store owner just handed it to me), Valiant 25th, and Divergence.

Edited by BishopT