• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

there's nothing on diamond's retailer website about it being allocated... in fact, I'm getting a "5" filled on next week's shipment (back order) of both batman 40's and batman 40's combo'.... as well as a TON of second print #40's (I don't even remember ordering lol )

there's nothing on diamond's retailer website about it being allocated... in fact, I'm getting a "5" filled on next week's shipment (back order) of both batman 40's and batman 40's combo'.... as well as a TON of second print #40's (I don't even remember ordering lol )

I am pretty sure they were on regional backorder. It just depends where you are.

I am pretty sure they were on regional backorder. It just depends where you are.

interesting... backorders I understand not fully filling, but initials shouldn't be an issue that I have heard of

Btw, is that Aquaman's trident and Wonder Woman's lasso?

Aquaman's Trident, Wonder Woman's lasso, Batman's belt, Superman's cape...

Looks like Sinestro's ring and another ring as well.

Is that all from JLA 40?

It's a green lantern ring and power ring's ring (the butterfly/x)

14 Combo Packs of Batman 40 missing from LCS order. Not on the invoice so that means it would be next week, or nothing.

My shop orders 1 (for me) and received one.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/05/06/sold-out-comics-for-delivery-tomorrow/#more-7972

Sold out comics for delivery tomorrow

Posted on May 6, 2015 by Anthony (Comic Flipper)

Here is a list of the sold out books going into tomorrow’s New Comics day.

The list is based off Terry Hoknes’ list from http://www.hoknescomics.com

Remember, when a book sells out at the distributor level it does not mean you will not be able to get it in stores, just when those copies are gone the stores will not be able to get more first printings. Supply and demand dictate value.

We Can Never Go Home #1 2nd Printing, all covers, are sold out.

We Can Never Go Home #2 is also sold out at Diamond.

Batman #40 Combo Pack have been sold out well in advance. If you see them, grab them!

Justice League #40 has also been sold out, and features a new character, Darkseid’s daughter, Grail.

Wonder Woman 77 Special 1:25 variant is sold out. Features a Linda Carter cover by Phil Jimenez.

Bodie Troll Fuzzy Memories #1 from Red 5 sold out.

Agency #1 from Think Alike Productions is sold out

Dead Drop #1, Valiant’s new book, is also sold out in advance, this is the big one for the week.

Was at 2 LCS's when they opened, was the 1st one in there at both of them. Neither got any of their combo packs, and neither ordered enough Wonder Woman '77's to get the 1:25. Could've just slept in today, oh well

Is that all from JLA 40?

It's not from JL 40. The splash in question is from divergence FCBD. None of this is in JL 40.

Is that all from JLA 40?

It's not from JL 40. The splash in question is from divergence FCBD. None of this is in JL 40.

You guys are killin me.

Let's make this easy.

Grail cameo/first appearance (in shadows, not named) in JL#40: http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Justice-League-40-2015-Page-23-600x922.jpg

Grail origin, named, full appearance in Divergence#1 : http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Image-50-600x476.jpg

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Image-51-600x1035.jpg