• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

about 2 months ago, a facebook seller pulled 23 copies of bloodshot 7 out of our 10/$1 box :o

Are you upset about that? I would be happy to get rid of them and get something in return.

I'm never upset selling at a price I put on ...regardless of future... he turned around and sold them all for $5-10 each...good for him (thumbs u

Bloodshot #7? or do you mean #6?

which ever is first appearance of someone lol (that's how much attention I paid)...

I guess I should have checked your boxes Rick. I didn't know you had those. Here I thought I was the only Valiant guy at your store.

we've sold hundreds if not thousands of valiants ....all the boxes on the table as you walk in...

we've recently moved them to 5/$1 but still good deals!

That's good to hear. I will take a look when I pick up my books for the month. I hope your new issue Valiant sales are picking up with all the news. :wishluck:

Valiant's Divinity is still selling, including the sketch cover and cover B.

Here's some sales from eBay today:

$27.99

DIVINITY #1 COVER A NM- VALIANT FIRST PRINT 2015

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIVINITY-1-COVER-A-NM-VALIANT-FIRST-PRINT-2015-/261879700124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3cf93f1a9c

$25.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIVINITY-1-COVER-A-NM-VALIANT-FIRST-PRINT-2015-/251947443039?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3aa93ce35f

$17.99

Divinity #1 Cover B Tom Muller Variant Cover Unread High Quality Valiant 1st Prt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Divinity-1-Cover-B-Tom-Muller-Variant-Cover-Unread-High-Quality-Valiant-1st-Prt-/141659997657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fb9805d9

$13.99

Valiant Divinity #1 Blank Sketch Cover Variant Kindt NM 1st print. Sold Out!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valiant-Divinity-1-Blank-Sketch-Cover-Variant-Kindt-NM-1st-print-Sold-Out-/141658321692?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fb7e731c

$11.99

Divinity #2 1:15 Bernard Variant Valiant NEXT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Divinity-2-1-15-Bernard-Variant-Valiant-NEXT-/351393667964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51d0b1db7c

Did any stores have store exclusive versions to the FCBD Divergence other than Newbuy Comics? They had all locations and their logo printed on their covers, not a stamp.

Midtown did this, too.

Dragons Lair San Antonio.

Dragons Lair, Austin! :)

has Diamond said if they'll ship more Batman 40 Combos next week...my amazon seller said he didn't get his (hopefully he didn't just turn and burn them on ebay) and maybe next week.

Doesn't sound good, may just cancel my order

I honestly wouldnt worry about them too much.. By the look of it, it seems like they have grossly overprinted the bats 40 combo packs, I wouldnt be surprised if they printed over 10,000.. No way this is the usual 1200-2000

has Diamond said if they'll ship more Batman 40 Combos next week...my amazon seller said he didn't get his (hopefully he didn't just turn and burn them on ebay) and maybe next week.

I honestly wouldnt worry about them too much.. By the look of it, it seems like they have grossly overprinted the bats 40 combo packs, I wouldnt be surprised if they printed over 10,000.. No way this is the usual 1200-2000

None of this is correct.

None of this is correct.

Well if none is correct than their neither high or low (shrug)

None of this is correct.

the combo packs have had a pretty consistent print run for a while now...very small segment of market that purchases.... print run on 40, based on no quantity available for reorder, and based on initial reported orders, appears pretty consistent...

Valiant's Divinity is still selling, including the sketch cover and cover B.

Here's some sales from eBay today:

$27.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIVINITY-1-COVER-A-NM-VALIANT-FIRST-PRINT-2015-/261879700124?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3cf93f1a9c

$25.99

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIVINITY-1-COVER-A-NM-VALIANT-FIRST-PRINT-2015-/251947443039?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3aa93ce35f

$17.99

Divinity #1 Cover B Tom Muller Variant Cover Unread High Quality Valiant 1st Prt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Divinity-1-Cover-B-Tom-Muller-Variant-Cover-Unread-High-Quality-Valiant-1st-Prt-/141659997657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fb9805d9

$13.99

Valiant Divinity #1 Blank Sketch Cover Variant Kindt NM 1st print. Sold Out!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Valiant-Divinity-1-Blank-Sketch-Cover-Variant-Kindt-NM-1st-print-Sold-Out-/141658321692?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fb7e731c

$11.99

Divinity #2 1:15 Bernard Variant Valiant NEXT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Divinity-2-1-15-Bernard-Variant-Valiant-NEXT-/351393667964?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51d0b1db7c

That last one is actually a pretty good deal for the buyer.

None of this is correct.

the combo packs have had a pretty consistent print run for a while now...very small segment of market that purchases.... print run on 40, based on no quantity available for reorder, and based on initial reported orders, appears pretty consistent...

There was an error, that's why it was delayed a week. Also, the fact that the UK isn't getting any, I would say it's a safe bet that it is underprinted.

None of this is correct.

How do you know? I mean, the source IS "by the look of it." When has that ever not panned out?

Did any stores have store exclusive versions to the FCBD Divergence other than Newbuy Comics? They had all locations and their logo printed on their covers, not a stamp.

Midtown did this, too.

Dragons Lair San Antonio.

Third Eye Comics

None of this is correct.

There was an error, that's why it was delayed a week. Also, the fact that the UK isn't getting any, I would say it's a safe bet that it is underprinted.

Here's an example of a batman combo from last year

1. Batman 27 $3.99 DC 115,492

381. Batman 27 Combo Pack $4.99 DC 1,903

Mind you, these numbers are from LAST YEAR, when combo packs were actually selling better and reported. There's no telling how much lower the print run is today, since DC has decided to cut them off circulation due to poor performance

I have no doubt in my mind that Batman #40 had higher numbers, but if the proportions stayed the same, theres no way Bats 40 combo had a %1.65 or less print run and are selling for less than a 1:25 variant.

:shy:

I sold 4 others earlier this week. I was expecting the flood, but still wanted to put my last one up over the weekend.

A copy of Dead Drop #1 sold for $9.98 plus shipping today.

Dead Drop (2015) #1 Cover A "1st Printing, Valiant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dead-Drop-2015-1-Cover-A-1st-Printing-Valiant-/131505848121?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9e5bff39

I wonder what a set of A-D covers would go for?

There are hardly any copies available right now.

I don't understand that. There's not anything particularly noteworthy about the book in regards to the things that generally drive up values. I think maybe there's just going to be a short period between the time that the movie news was announced and when the books are released that were ordered after that news start appearing, where books have a dip in their print runs and speculators start grabbing stuff hoping that it will be a hot book.