• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

A copy of Dead Drop #1 sold for $9.98 plus shipping today.

Dead Drop (2015) #1 Cover A "1st Printing, Valiant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dead-Drop-2015-1-Cover-A-1st-Printing-Valiant-/131505848121?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9e5bff39

I wonder what a set of A-D covers would go for?

There are hardly any copies available right now.

I don't understand that. There's not anything particularly noteworthy about the book in regards to the things that generally drive up values. I think maybe there's just going to be a short period between the time that the movie news was announced and when the books are released that were ordered after that news start appearing, where books have a dip in their print runs and speculators start grabbing stuff hoping that it will be a hot book.

I sold a copy for $15 today :acclaim:

Philly con has walk thur this weekend.

i thought walk through was 150 min per book? or is onsite at a con cheaper since its not same day...?

Maybe walk-through was the wrong word choice.

Philly has on-site for WW and I believe people were allowed to submit as early on Wednesday. Figure a couple days to get it back and there you go.

For most moderns it is $25 for on-site grading at a show.

I know the seller. It looked flawless, but with the polybag you can't see everything.

He didn't take it out beforehand. He let CGC remove it for him.

sending these without pressing first will surely knock it off the 9.8 mark.. unless cgc treats an unbagged combo as imperfect?

I know the seller. It looked flawless, but with the polybag you can't see everything.

sending these without pressing first will surely knock it off the 9.8 mark.. unless cgc treats an unbagged combo as imperfect?

I don't know about this comic specifically but I've sent in a few combo pack without pressing and got 9.8. Ivevdone it with and without taking it out of the bag. I would suggest taking it out if the bag, though not a requirement

He has a 9.8 on his wall.

But CGC doesn't treat unbagged combo as imperfect. You can either take the issue out of the bag yourself or give them written permission to take it out for you. They don't keep them in the bag.

Every copy I've found is no higher than a 9.4 I think. Probably a series that was read more than it was stashed away

Yea, I've had a hard time finding it too. The only one I found was an 8.5 at best.