• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Probably been talked to death here but I just saw a 2015 Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 copy have 30 watchers on eBay. I found that pretty interesting. hm

Lots of people waiting to see the ending price to see if it's time to "unload".

I passed on multiples of the Luke B&W at C2E2 for $75 each.

I fail miserably at this speculation thing. Or my subconscious just hates free money.

I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a coloring book.

No matter how much it's currently fetching on ebay, my subconscious would kick in and veto me from ever buying that book. I just can't stand the look of it!

It's not rational but that's just how it goes.

Probably been talked to death here but I just saw a 2015 Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 copy have 30 watchers on eBay. I found that pretty interesting. hm

I believe this book is now very HTF because so many people submitted hundreds of thousands of copies to redeem their DHC Barb Wire AH variant

I may be in the minority, but I don't like the B&W Luke. It doesn't "pop". The full color and look of the vintage figure and blister card is what does it for me

+1

I am collecting every single action figure variant I can get, except this one! I just don't like the black and white. It's funny how my completionist OCD isn't even kicking in on this!

I believe this book is now very HTF because so many people submitted hundreds of thousands of copies to redeem their DHC Barb Wire AH variant

-very hard to find

-available on ebay for cover price

pick one

-very hard to find

pick one

I pick

- its called a joke

-very hard to find

pick one

I pick

- its called a joke

I would take a Hughes cover over that drek.

I may be in the minority, but I don't like the B&W Luke. It doesn't "pop". The full color and look of the vintage figure and blister card is what does it for me

+1

I am collecting every single action figure variant I can get, except this one! I just don't like the black and white. It's funny how my completionist OCD isn't even kicking in on this!

The smart B&W cover to do would've been IG-88 since he / it is all gray anyhow. I know, it's an ESB character but people love the bounty hunters

That copy is jacked, stained and dirty. People are dumb.

I have been selling raw copies of New Mutants 1 at shows for good prices over the last year or so. The last copy I sold was NM+ for $50. Didn't a MGN 4 sell for crazy money a few years ago - something like $1K?

DCBS is/was selling Star Wars #1 (1st print) for a discount this month.

I ordered quite a few of the Deadpool action figure variant and I really dislike the Run the Jewels cover but other people must love it.

33 copies sold between $14.95 and $19.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deadpools-Secret-Wars-1-RUN-THE-JEWELS-variant-MARVEL-Gazin-Art-45-250-/151663772523?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234fdd836b

Nothing has sold in a week but now they're here.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40&_nkw=secret+wars+deadpool+jewels&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

So, are you guys buying these or passing ?

I ordered quite a few of the Deadpool action figure variant and I really dislike the Run the Jewels cover but other people must love it.

33 copies sold between $14.95 and $19.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deadpools-Secret-Wars-1-RUN-THE-JEWELS-variant-MARVEL-Gazin-Art-45-250-/151663772523?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234fdd836b

Nothing has sold in a week but now they're here.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40&_nkw=secret+wars+deadpool+jewels&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

So, are you guys buying these or passing ?

Passing on what is the ugliest and stupidest Deadpool cover I've ever seen? Yeah

-very hard to find

pick one

I pick

- its called a joke

I would take a Hughes cover over that drek.

cheapest I could find, $9.00 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-1-1st-Print-Marvel-Comics-2015-Luke-Leia-Darth-Vader-Wow-/271871406999?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4ccc7397