• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,821 posts in this topic

Wow, someone went hard in the paint. All sold today.

Vengeance #1

It looks like 4 people went in there. lol

I bought a couple as soon as I found out about which book to buy from Larry. They were cheaper this morning. With a print run in the mid 20,000's and her own book on the way, it seemed like a no brainer. Mix that with that cover of Magneto and interiors by my man Dragotta. I could see this really catching fire. 2c

Well at least people are going HAM on a comic because the character might get their own comics series. As opposed to a TV Show or Movie.

I have had those copies dangling out there for months waiting for someone like bleeding cool to draw attention to them. Finally happened. I love that I pump up Chavez for the last year, nobody listens. Bleeding cool comes along and it's fire sale time. Ha.

Hey BC, how about an article for Manifold, Marvel Boy, Kate Bishop and Quinten quire? That would help out too.

That was a good call. She will not only be one of the members of an Avenger book but she is getting her own. I would have bet that Kate Bishop would have hit it big before Spider-Gwen, Silk, Squirrel Girl, or Miss America. Sometimes, it's hard to read the tea leaves. Quentin Quire was a great character. (thumbs u

Vengeance #1

I bought a couple as soon as I found out about which book to buy from Larry. They were cheaper this morning. With a print run in the mid 20,000's and her own book on the way, it seemed like a no brainer. Mix that with that cover of Magneto and interiors by my man Dragotta. I could see this really catching fire. 2c

Well at least people are going HAM on a comic because the character might get their own comics series. As opposed to a TV Show or Movie.

I agree. It went really well with Sleepwalker

... NOT

I'm referring to general excitement being generated from inside the medium, as opposed to relying on outside sources to see demand increase for certain back issues. Not if some jokers got burned holding Sleepwalker #1s for too long, or paid too much to get one.

And thats exactly what most likely will happen with this one..

By the time everyone will receive their copies of Vengeance #1 from today's purchase, the moment will be lost.. At least most of the times thats how it seems to work.

Today, tomorrow, and possibly Thursday will be the time to sell..

I predict a flood beginning Thursday/Friday

Vengeance #1

I agree. It went really well with Sleepwalker

... NOT

I'm referring to general excitement being generated from inside the medium, as opposed to relying on outside sources to see demand increase for certain back issues. Not if some jokers got burned holding Sleepwalker #1s for too long, or paid too much to get one.

And thats exactly what most likely will happen with this one..

By the time everyone will receive their copies of Vengeance #1 from today's purchase, the moment will be lost.. At least most of the times thats how it seems to work.

Today, tomorrow, and possibly Thursday will be the time to sell..

I predict a flood beginning Thursday/Friday

This is different, sleepwalker didn't join a team and isn't getting his own comic. He was just sort of a guest star in FF.

Edited by krighton

They cut allocations to LCSs to my understanding pretty heavily. Here around a Military base that issue usually sells really well but my LCS is having a drawing for which subscription guys are getting it as they are not getting enough for pull lists.

Where are all the quick flippers for vengeance 1, there's only 1 copy for sale on eBay and it's in a set

And in Australia. I was going to list my copy for $39,99 today, until I saw that set.

Where are all the quick flippers for vengeance 1, there's only 1 copy for sale on eBay and it's in a set

And in Australia. I was going to list my copy for $39,99 today, until I saw that set.

Found another set on there but no singles.

A Force #1 is 1st cameo appearance Singularity?

#2 1st full appearance?

Has this character appeared before like Krighton mentioned?

It chose to appear female here on Battleworld, how about in the 616?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/20/will-singularity-be-marvels-genderfluid-version-of-superman-spoilers/

Edited by LarrysComics

I know the name appeared before in 2011 In Xman form, its not like marvel to reuse names

Except "Warlock", and a few others I am sure.

Well, it seems that the origin of this "Singularity" is free from the "fox" hold on the x-properties, and was a universe that was in the collapse of the Marvel Multiverse, and resulted in arriving on Battleworld in a female human form. Singularity is being described as the "Superman" of the New Marvel U.

#2 1st full appearance?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/20/will-singularity-be-marvels-genderfluid-version-of-superman-spoilers/

It's starting to sound very kamala khan'ish. I'm going with the Hans Variant since she is solo on the cover as the key book if she blows up.

#2 1st full appearance?

It's starting to sound very kamala khan'ish. I'm going with the Hans Variant since she is solo on the cover as the key book if she blows up.

I'm thinking same.

First hour in the shop, the book is a beast.

Everyone is picking it up.

Edited by LarrysComics

#2 1st full appearance?

Singularity is on the A Force Regular cover and on 2 of the 1:25 covers also.