• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,821 posts in this topic

I know Marvel wants me to really embrace She-Hulk, ....never could stand her though...maybe when they rename Banner He-Hulk.

From the synopsis reads of A-Force she's the main character.

From the synopsis reads of A-Force she's the main character.

A-Force sounds SOOOO familiar... hm

Let's see, there's Atari Force... but that doesn't seem like the reason... (shrug)

hm

WAIT! I've got it! :idea:

Mr. T was in the A-Team and had a comic called T-Force!

A-Force!

Pity the foo! :sumo:

I have about 30 Vengence #1....

A-Force 1:25 variant & #2 will be the book to have.

Singularity = $

You heard it here first.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/marvel-comics-unleashes-force-secret-wars-and-introduces-new-hero-singularity-412837

Bank on it, after those What If Jane Fosters hit $100 last weekend as promised I had been looking for a place to blow my extra cash.

Yeah...

I blew that one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHAT-IF-10-NM-1978-1STJANE-FOSTER-AS-THOR-/371327051021?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5674d1250d

Did you really just post a link to one sale? How about we take a look at the full specturm.

Singularity = $

You heard it here first.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/marvel-comics-unleashes-force-secret-wars-and-introduces-new-hero-singularity-412837

Bank on it, after those What If Jane Fosters hit $100 last weekend as promised I had been looking for a place to blow my extra cash.

Yeah...

I blew that one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WHAT-IF-10-NM-1978-1STJANE-FOSTER-AS-THOR-/371327051021?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5674d1250d

Did you really just post a link to one sale? How about we take a look at the full specturm.

I simply said the book would break the hundred dollar mark by the weekend.

And. It. Did.

:)

Singularity = $

You heard it here first.

Yeah...

I blew that one

Maybe post availability and sales data of ACTUAL near mint copies. From what I've seen, most people listing that book have no idea how to scan or take adequate pictures of the book, let alone accurately grade it.

Singularity = $

You heard it here first.

Yeah...

I blew that one

Maybe post availability and sales data of ACTUAL near mint copies. From what I've seen, most people listing that book have no idea how to scan or take adequate pictures of the book, let alone accurately grade it.

Bold point.

( The Google page that Y moderates also listed What-If #10 as one of the weeks top picks. He's just being confrontational to score points with Baby Trey )

Gotcha, from now on we are only allowed to post sales on NM books. New Mutants 98 is selling for well over $100 consistently, but the NM ones, well I have no idea what those sell for. Of course, the OP just said $100, nothing about grade.

Bold point.

( The Google page that Y moderates also listed What-If #10 as one of the weeks top picks. He's just being confrontational to score points with Baby Trey )

When in doubt, throw that out there. We will just forget about the claim you made. Of course if it was correct I'm sure there wouldn't be any gloating.

unnamed_zps3odrpzdo.jpg

Edited by ygogolak

Wow, someone went hard in the paint. All sold today.

Vengeance #1

It looks like 4 people went in there. lol

I bought a couple as soon as I found out about which book to buy from Larry. They were cheaper this morning. With a print run in the mid 20,000's and her own book on the way, it seemed like a no brainer. Mix that with that cover of Magneto and interiors by my man Dragotta. I could see this really catching fire. 2c

Vengeance #1

I bought a couple as soon as I found out about which book to buy from Larry. They were cheaper this morning. With a print run in the mid 20,000's and her own book on the way, it seemed like a no brainer. Mix that with that cover of Magneto and interiors by my man Dragotta. I could see this really catching fire. 2c

Well at least people are going HAM on a comic because the character might get their own comics series. As opposed to a TV Show or Movie.

Gotcha, from now on we are only allowed to post sales on NM books. New Mutants 98 is selling for well over $100 consistently, but the NM ones, well I have no idea what those sell for. Of course, the OP just said $100, nothing about grade.

I think when Larry made the claim that it would a 100 dollar book it was understood that he meant in high grade. And until eBay shows a few stagnant listings of actual NM copies sitting at under 100 dollars I'll agree with his assessment.

Bold point.

When you need a laugh look at the top 10 archives.

Vengeance #1

Well at least people are going HAM on a comic because the character might get their own comics series. As opposed to a TV Show or Movie.

There have been a few of these lately. Spider-Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Silk, and Squirrel Girl ( though that may only be me and Pinky lol ).

Vengeance #1

I agree. It went really well with Sleepwalker

... NOT

Vengeance #1

... NOT

I'm referring to general excitement being generated from inside the medium, as opposed to relying on outside sources to see demand increase for certain back issues. Not if some jokers got burned holding Sleepwalker #1s for too long, or paid too much to get one.

Vengeance #1

... NOT

if Sleepwalker had been a girl, it might have turned out differently.....girls are all the rage now for speculating.

Vengeance #1

I have had those copies dangling out there for months waiting for someone like bleeding cool to draw attention to them. Finally happened. I love that I pump up Chavez for the last year, nobody listens. Bleeding cool comes along and it's fire sale time. Ha.

Hey BC, how about an article for Manifold, Marvel Boy, Kate Bishop and Quinten quire? That would help out too.

Edited by cbaileypacker