• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

No comics are heating up. Is xmas season and people are excited for the star wars movie, I'm in "screw comics" mode myself. This thread will pick back up in about 2-3 weeks starting with Howard th duck 3 and silk 3 1:25 variants.

Y'all welcome.

Wonder if things will heat up tomorrow after Star Wars, who knows maybe Jaxxon or Kanan will appear in the movie?

perhaps, I'm avoiding everything star wars right now, but rumors are starting to flow around.

*disconnects internet router*

No comics are heating up. Is xmas season and people are excited for the star wars movie, I'm in "screw comics" mode myself. This thread will pick back up in about 2-3 weeks starting with Howard th duck 3 and silk 3 1:25 variants.

Y'all welcome.

Wonder if things will heat up tomorrow after Star Wars, who knows maybe Jaxxon or Kanan will appear in the movie?

perhaps, I'm avoiding everything star wars right now, but rumors are starting to flow around.

I doubt well be able to avoid Star Wars this weekend.. No one is safe! :fear:

Y'all welcome.

I have the same problem. I wont see it till the day after Christmas. I have already threatened co-workers.

Y'all welcome.

Hey now, there's already a thread for that, which nobody posts in.

this is a thread about comics heating up, not a thread about your opinions :whistle:

Don't you have a google forum to get to? :taptaptap:

^^

Yes, a Google "forum".

:facepalm:

Y'all welcome.

Hey now, there's already a thread for that, which nobody posts in.

this is a thread about comics heating up, not a thread about your opinions :whistle:

Don't you have a google forum to get to? :taptaptap:

^^

Yes, a Google "forum".

:facepalm:

???

BTW I wonder if the seller works for Diamond hm

look at how many copies he moved

DKIII

2 sets of 25 bent copies.. I wonder if more will pop now for half the price lol

Its a store in North Carolina. Nice store.

Wonder if they got credit on the damaged ones though, or replacements. All gravy no matter what price then.

Y'all welcome.

Kanan's

first has too many variants, Jaxxon's will be tougher to find in any lcs and if he were to appear I would hope all his appearances get a bump as there are only a few. I dont see Jar Jar getting any love even if he does prove that wonky rumor and Darth Plaguesis is canon but the Dark Horse book is not, same for Dark Empire 5? I wonder though, if any jedi besides Luke survived Vader's cleansing they I just don't understand how vader then forfilled the prophecy. I always figured that Luke being the last Jedi and not just existing as dark or light but a bit of both was the balance that the prophecy spoke of.

Star Wars was fantastic. Best in decades. :P

:taptaptap:

Not a word till after Christmas when I see in the Lazyboy chair theater. I am watching this on in luxury. :cloud9:

its gonna feel like a waste then when you're setting in that reclining chair and see Luke die within the 1st 5 minutes of the film. like how could he be dispatched so easily. Totally unbelievable...