• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Its all perceived value. Someone was making a point that DD/FM signed books are hard to come by.. Well DCSS 21 is not hard to come by.. It just doesnt exist.

1st FM Batman work ss 9.8 could sell for any price youd want it to sell at this stage. I always prefer to have books like that as opposed to common books which I constantly have to price compete with

I got a DD 181 in a collection with a vintage Miller signature on the 1st page that's actually legible. Yeah it's not encased in plastic, but it's priceless to me nonetheless

Its all perceived value. Someone was making a point that DD/FM signed books are hard to come by.. Well DCSS 21 is not hard to come by.. It just doesnt exist.

1st FM Batman work ss 9.8 could sell for any price youd want it to sell at this stage. I always prefer to have books like that as opposed to common books which I constantly have to price compete with

lol

You say so.

I thought you were a big fan of this thread. Did you forget the title? :baiting:

I will not stop until I turn this thread to Copper's heating up (in terms of relevancy)

I got a DD 181 in a collection with a vintage Miller signature on the 1st page that's actually legible. Yeah it's not encased in plastic, but it's priceless to me nonetheless

You mean his older sig right?

lol

You say so.

I thought you were a big fan of this thread. Did you forget the title? :baiting:

I will not stop until I turn this thread to Copper's heating up (in terms of relevancy)

:applause:

You mean his older sig right?

Yeah, not his "FM" chicken scratch

They should just sign up JSC as a variant cover artist for all new #1s and be done with it.

I agree... Modern collectors could not care less if George Perez is the Original Hellcat artist. They just want to see a hot looking drawn chick in a CGC slab. lol

Not true. I want to see good art. It's that simple.

I rarely see it from Perez and Campbell nowadays.

Really? You'd pass on a hot JSC drawn babe in a 9.8 case?

They should just sign up JSC as a variant cover artist for all new #1s and be done with it.

I agree... Modern collectors could not care less if George Perez is the Original Hellcat artist. They just want to see a hot looking drawn chick in a CGC slab. lol

Not true. I want to see good art. It's that simple.

I rarely see it from Perez and Campbell nowadays.

Really? You'd pass on a hot JSC drawn babe in a 9.8 case?

If it was along the lines of the new Extradionary X-Men variant, I definitely would.

Monstress #1 is heating up, although this it that time of year when Nowhere Men and Manifest Destiny did the same thing. Maybe Monstress is 2016's Image hype book to hoard and then dump before they hit the floor