• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

not enough daredevil books signed and graded by miller IMO

+1 especially his earlier stuff. Add Klaus Janson and Roger MacKenzie to the sig list and you have a nice trio of signatures for Daredevil comics. Granted, when they kick out Roger and let Frank write, the book becomes amazing but it did start while those three worked together.

... And then PM me for pressing :whistle:

Don't think you could press that and improve it much.

Bingo, those books aren't pressable, stock is the cardboard type, and you can't get enough pressure on the corners to get anything out. Good price though

FWIW, got a few in, they pressed out really well. Gonna grade them now.

Found a couple in old backstock. Still not slabish able, even with a quality press.

Bingo, those books aren't pressable, stock is the cardboard type, and you can't get enough pressure on the corners to get anything out. Good price though

Really?

I got two and one didn't even have the corner ding. :takeit:

Really?

I got two and one didn't even have the corner ding. :takeit:

Youre welcome ;)

I got my 3 yesterday and they were all NM with no dings. A-Mazing

+1 especially his earlier stuff. Add Klaus Janson and Roger MacKenzie to the sig list and you have a nice trio of signatures for Daredevil comics. Granted, when they kick out Roger and let Frank write, the book becomes amazing but it did start while those three worked together.

If you wanna be diff from the rest and keep it extra rare, go with DC Special Series #21 - NONE signed by Miller, NO 9.8s and only 26 slabbed

Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat #1

Midtown SOLD OUT of Perez Variant, eBay showing decent sales for the different variants.

3 Decent looking variant covers too, 1:10, and both 1:25's (one of which is Perez's).

I like the Perez, not sure the character has enough publicity and the younger collectors probably don't know who Perez is. Did she appear in Jessica Jones as Hellcat?

The ones sold are between $15-20 for a 1:25 seems fair, one sold for $25.

They should just sign up JSC as a variant cover artist for all new #1s and be done with it.

I agree... Modern collectors could not care less if George Perez is the Original Hellcat artist. They just want to see a hot looking drawn chick in a CGC slab. lol

They should just sign up JSC as a variant cover artist for all new #1s and be done with it.

I agree... Modern collectors could not care less if George Perez is the Original Hellcat artist. They just want to see a hot looking drawn chick in a CGC slab. lol

Not true. I want to see good art. It's that simple.

I rarely see it from Perez and Campbell nowadays.

Edited by Candletric

If you wanna be diff from the rest and keep it extra rare, go with DC Special Series #21 - NONE signed by Miller, NO 9.8s and only 26 slabbed

But would any of these books sell for more than cost?

sure. Most would, if you could hit CGC 9.8's. Of course you'd be making $15 on a $650 investment in most cases.

Or you could just submit a Batman comic each month and make $10 on a $25 investment.

But what does return on investment really mean anyways?

sure. Most would, if you could hit CGC 9.8's. Of course you'd be making $15 on a $650 investment in most cases.

Or you could just submit a Batman comic each month and make $10 on a $25 investment.

But what does return on investment really mean anyways?

Glad you see my point. (thumbs u

Its all perceived value. Someone was making a point that DD/FM signed books are hard to come by.. Well DCSS 21 is not hard to come by.. It just doesnt exist.

1st FM Batman work ss 9.8 could sell for any price youd want it to sell at this stage. I always prefer to have books like that as opposed to common books which I constantly have to price compete with

Its all perceived value. Someone was making a point that DD/FM signed books are hard to come by.. Well DCSS 21 is not hard to come by.. It just doesnt exist.

1st FM Batman work ss 9.8 could sell for any price youd want it to sell at this stage. I always prefer to have books like that as opposed to common books which I constantly have to price compete with

lol

You say so.

I thought you were a big fan of this thread. Did you forget the title? :baiting: