• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

WD 98 2nd prints are undervalued. I'm not sure I would want any copy of 100.

so you don't want any copy of the 1st appearance of Negan...so you think Dwights 1st app is more desirable than his.

hm

Edited by krighton

so you don't want any copy of the 1st appearance of Negan...so you think Dwights 1st app is more desirable than his.

hm

:insane: I could maybe understand if 99 second printing, since it has Negan's face on it, well half of it, but not sure why 98 second printing would be more desirable? First Dwight / death of Abraham, yeah, I'd take #100 2nd and 3rd printings over it any day.

Negan is the bad guy you hate to love!

Isn't it possible that he just thinks there's more value for the price in Twd 98 right now?

Not necessarily that it should be worth more, but that it might be a better buy at current prices?

Isn't that possible that he means that?

Isn't it possible that he just thinks there's more value for the price in Twd 98 right now?

Not necessarily that it should be worth more, but that it might be a better buy at current prices?

It would indeed, if he didn't include ..." I'm not sure I would want any copy of 100."

no chance

Going against the current, aren't you ?

Do you have stacks of #98's to flip ?

First thought that popped in my head.

Ween is in the Preview-or-ad-is-a-first-appearance crowd. So unless you think anything in print qualifies as a first appearance over an appearance in an actual story, take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Note that I'm not saying that ads, previews, sketchbooks, etc. don't have relevance to the collector (I pick up decent copies of Marvel Age 82 when I see them for cheap), but it's just not as important IMO as an appearance in creative content.