• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Dell otto books finally getting some heat

I wonder why that is

Because his art is amazing! Have been hunting is books for years now.

I found two today at the antique mall.

Too bad they're not the real expensive ones lol

WD 98 2nd prints are undervalued. I'm not sure I would want any copy of 100.

Going against the current, aren't you ?

Do you have stacks of #98's to flip ?

Nah I wouldn't pull that kinda . The 98 2nd print is really tough to find and I personally don't like collecting a book with a ton of covers. If Dwight gets the iron to the face I see no reason why he can't become a fan favorite on the show. There's a lot of reasons to like this book beyond Dwight, some were mentioned above.

Edited by MrWeen

I've got a few #98 2nd prints Ween. If you've got any #100 1st or 2nd prints I'll trade you 1 for 1 for as many as you've got. :wishluck:

I would love one but I do not have any copies 100 at all. It's the only hole in my WD collection besides the Image First TPB from 2005.

Edited by MrWeen

Not "heating up" but X-Women one-shot by Milo Manara is a really nice looking book that I didn't know about and plucked from a dollar bin this afternoon

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=1&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=x-women%20%231%20manara&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

I had been looking for this book in regular back issue and dollar bins for years, never found a one in person. I finally just ended up getting one off eBay for around 9 bucks last year. Nice book.

Also, I just lucked into a Walking Dead 101 2nd print a couple of weeks ago for $5. I even hesitated buying it for a moment at the time. Glad I did, now.

Edited by BishopT

Haunted Mansion #1 (Marvel 2016) all covers have sold out everywhere including Midtown and Diamond. Just a heads up - this one could be a good solid long term pick with Disney collectors. 2nd printing is on the way.

I can see eBay being flooded by WD 100's when Negan shows up. I just got rid of my raw WD's (kept a few that I like) and I'm pretty happy with what I got.

Only 30K or so if the silhouette cover so demand should outweigh supply

Can anyone tell me what the print run is on WD #100 second print? Thanks

Welcome to the boards!

I've been wondering this as well. I searched online and saw one place that estimated about 22k, but I couldn't find much :shrug: .

Does anyone have an idea?

I'm glad I finished this set out a while ago.

negan%20set_zpsv4can35p.jpg

That's a GREAT display piece! Very nice!

I like the way Mario is presenting them to the audience.