• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Aquaman 50 has dried up locally (first Mera as Aquawoman). Still a few copies on eBay at cover price tho', so it at be a nonstarter. Cover is pretty, so I picked up the one copy I could find.

Also picked up two copies each of GL20, JL 30 & 31 at cover price. Could only locate the variant of JL 42, though.

Aquaman 50 has dried up locally (first Mera as Aquawoman). Still a few copies on eBay at cover price tho', so it at be a nonstarter. Cover is pretty, so I picked up the one copy I could find.

Also picked up two copies each of GL20, JL 30 & 31 at cover price. Could only locate the variant of JL 42, though.

:signfunny:

:signfunny:

(shrug)

Aquaman dried up

I wish I could claim that I realized what I was typing, but I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

Tell me more about GL20.

An $8.00 cover price!

Is it worth it even if i find it?

Is the B&W the best variant?

Jessica Cruz cameo. Only buy at cover. If you can find the B&W variant, BUY IT CHEAP.

Aquaman dried up

Throw him back in, QUICK!!

Does Aquaman lose power the dryer he becomes or is it just Super Friends Aquaman ? I believe Alex Ross Aquaman would beat all other Aquaman variants combined...except for the one in Super Friends. Marv and Wendy always had his back and...

Worked too much today. Starting to black out...

Green Lantern #0 1:25 is the one "sharks" have been in the shop for.

We got picked off at $10

I was Wrrr Wrrrr Wrong about Darkseid War issues "popping" after the Rebirth news.

Anyway.

You were ???? But I invested $$$$$$ into those issues because of your advice.............!!!

How can YOU be wrong........??....??

:roflmao:

Aquaman dried up

Someone understands humor..... :banana:

I lol'ed at the first line too. If I wasn't at work I might've tried to find a dried up fish pic or something. And just for the record it sold out at my LCS also.

I take it back. I definitely realized what I was typing, and I am a very funny person. Thank you for appreciating my genius!

Tell me more about GL20.

An $8.00 cover price!

Is it worth it even if i find it?

Is the B&W the best variant?

Jessica Cruz cameo. Only buy at cover. If you can find the B&W variant, BUY IT CHEAP.

Yeah, I think at cover it's a strong buy. There appear to be several BIN's hit above $20. At $8 a pop, I figure it's worth taking the chance if they're really nice copies.

We got picked off at $10

I was Wrrr Wrrrr Wrong about Darkseid War issues "popping" after the Rebirth news.

Anyway.

You were ???? But I invested $$$$$$ into those issues because of your advice.............!!!

With the way the market is, they'll probably pop at some point. Who knows. Many times have I donated books, only to see them sell for $15-20 six months later.

I was about to hand off some GL 0s a few weeks ago. Procrastination pays off sometimes. lol

We got picked off at $10

Anyway.

With the way the market is, they'll probably pop at some point. Who knows. Many times have I donated books, only to see them sell for $15-20 six months later.

I was about to hand off some GL 0s a few weeks ago. Procrastination pays off sometimes. lol

That Justice League run has a LOT going for it.

First Grail

Great story ( see Batman:Endgame )

Great art ( including some of the best covers ever to Grace a JL book )

and Darkseid's...