• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

C'mon Simon......that's not true. You have a vendetta against a website and feel the need to be the police, only you didn't pass detective school.

Careful William, that's not a war you want or would win.

The only people who are offended by my opinions are those profiting at other peoples expense...

Edited by CBT

This book went from a $28 CGC 9.8 in September to a $4.77 raw book on December 4th to a $49 book today.

Ebay sales of the 1:25 variant

Cool cover for sure and the rise was likely inspired by this news/article.

Comicbookinvest article

There were 13 issues for around $17 available at Midtown in NM condition. There are now 0 issues available. Real or hype ? Worth more than a Batman #655 ?

I like the art. I really like the Damian son of batman #1 1:25 Tony Daniel cover the best !

damian-son-of-batman-1-1-25_zpsfdxovuj4.jpg

C'mon Simon......that's not true. You have a vendetta against a website and feel the need to be the police, only you didn't pass detective school.

Careful William, that's not a war you want or would win.

The only people who are offended by my opinions are those profiting at other peoples expense...

"Now they segway that with the few minor contacts they have as comic book store clerks, convention workers, and small LCS's to front cash and get hyped up artists to produce store variants they can pimp to their Pyramid Scheme.

Direct line from the Image #1 chasing, DCBS alternate comics ordering, Variant pimping, Self-published variant producing, speculators.:

I think cBSi actually stands for, "Cancelled Bedlam, Shilling Instead"

You misuse of the word segue is kind of offensive but other than that I can't see why you give those guys such a hard time. No one is forcing people to buy anything. They sometimes offer product people want. I just don't see a pyramid scheme. The one thing they have done that others have not is keep things civil and I think that's why people keep going there to talk comics.

Edited by MrWeen

Can anyone call me by my name too

I almost started a thread about this but knew it would end badly. (This may end badly.) I try to call people by the names they signed up with and feel that is respectful...call them what they indicated is their "name". People call me by my name here often and I usually think "who is this Sean person?". It may be because I chose "bird" very carefully, very purposely reclaiming a nickname when I signed up here that I had lost when I went away to college.

It ain't no thang in the long run but it gets my goat occasionally. :sumo:

rantrant over

I almost started a thread about this but knew it would end badly. (This may end badly.) I try to call people by the names they signed up with and feel that is respectful...call them what they indicated is their "name". People call me by my name here often and I usually think "who is this Sean person?". It may be because I chose "bird" very carefully, very purposely reclaiming a nickname when I signed up here that I had lost when I went away to college.

rantrant over

Now that I think of it, there are quite a few people I know here

(quietly walking back to my cave)

rantrant over

Great points Larry.