• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

BTW, how’s the current series? I am not a big fan of Remender, but I love Sam Wilson and the art of Stuart Immonen (and the covers by Carlos Pacheco). :)

I haven't read it, but from what I've heard, I don't think it is very good.

Why does it matter what your real name is...?

And yes, it is a tad disturbing.

They want to ban him from the groups and the charity give aways.

It's not that disturbing when you look at what he says about the groups.

Ah.

Gotcha.

I try to stay out of drama, especially if it is related to comics. Comics are there for me to relax with.

And too many of the comic "investing" websites who tend to post updates constantly haven't for some reason. I wonder why

And too many of the comic "investing" websites who tend to post updates constantly haven't for some reason. I wonder why

Because Terri Schiavo got out of bed, right?

Because Terri Schiavo got out of bed, right?

:facepalm:

Because they are heavily invested and haven't

sold enough yet.

Only Uncle Ben, Mar-Vell and Bruce Wayne's parents stayed dead. Bucky and Jason Todd used to be a part of that "rule"

The Winter Soldier stuff brought Bucky back in a pretty cool way. We cannot say that for most characters who return from the grave.

I totally agree with that. Bucky's return had to be done in a flawless way, not many writers could've pulled it off.

I think more writers could if editors would leave them alone.

When it came to Thanos, Marvel didn't do it for 10 years and let Starlin do it properly.

Nobody cared about Thanos. He was a villain, in a time when villains weren't glorified, in a couple of series that didn't exactly set the world on fire.

If Marvel thought they could have made money from Thanos, out Thanos would have come. I doubt anyone gave it a second thought until Starlin himself resurrected him, 13 years later.

Got a bunch of WD 100 2nd prints for $5 each today. :)

Glad I could help. I think the 3rd print is still a little undervalued as well.

I have been buying the 100 for the past few months now. I think I have hoarded 30 already :grin:

Got a bunch of WD 100 2nd prints for $5 each today. :)

Glad I could help. I think the 3rd print is still a little undervalued as well.

I have been buying the 100 for the past few months now. I think I have hoarded 30 already :grin:

which 100? there's like 8million covers