• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,842 posts in this topic

War Machine was in the early trailer, so no surprise there.

I doubt it will be Daredevil, since his show debuts before Avengers AoU comes out, so no point in that.

I will go with the 500:1 bet and say Beta Ray Bill :grin:

I'll take the 1000:1 on Darkhawk. I'm sure Mantis will appear, but it won't be any type of big deal type reveal.

Marvel has so many characters they can work with that it could be anybody.

Has Whedon worked on either character?

I don't believe so. Because of the large stable of characters Marvel has to work with and the way it made Guardians of the Galaxy into a massive success, I would not be surprised by anything or anybody Marvel or Whedon reveal.

Would I lose my mind in excitement over certain characters? Sure. But, would I be surprised the character was introduced? No.

I've heard the same rumour a few times and knowing Whedon is involved makes me think it's true. I suspect it's a Whedon written character(s)

It'd be awesome if he can figure out a way to work in the Runaways.

I repeat: VICTOR MANCHA! lol

Victor is activated at the end of Age of Ultron, but isn't seen again until the SECOND Runaways movie, the first being a surprise announcement after Age of Ultron opens.

A man can dream. :cloud9:

I doubt it will be Daredevil, since his show debuts before Avengers AoU comes out, so no point in that.

I'll take the 1000:1 on Darkhawk. I'm sure Mantis will appear, but it won't be any type of big deal type reveal.

I don't believe so. Because of the large stable of characters Marvel has to work with and the way it made Guardians of the Galaxy into a massive success, I would not be surprised by anything or anybody Marvel or Whedon reveal.

Would I lose my mind in excitement over certain characters? Sure. But, would I be surprised the character was introduced? No.

I've heard the same rumour a few times and knowing Whedon is involved makes me think it's true. I suspect it's a Whedon written character(s)

BUFFY!?!!?

I don't think even Whedon can pull that off. lol

I'll bet Runaways make some sort of appearance.

BUFFY!?!!?

10,000:1 bet its Merc from New Universe

BUFFY!?!!?

10,000:1 bet its Merc from New Universe

odds are higher than expected.

2500:1 on Victor Mancha in the post credits scene as Ultron's failsafe plan is activated.

5 gazillion:1 ROM!!

:cloud9:

2500:1 on Victor Mancha in the post credits scene as Ultron's failsafe plan is activated.

Imagine what that reveal would be like, though. Fanboy parents would be going crazy right along with their kids.

Just to keep the donny talk alive...Look what showed up in the mail today!

Oy2Qvh.jpg

fKkPQL.jpg

3LAUmn.jpg

These things are awesome in hand. Sorry for the blurry photos.

Kudos to you.. That was a brave purchase and it seems like you did well with it.. TMNT 44 show no sign of slowing down. So are you selling or holding?

Black Goliath, the 1st superhero death in Civil War

hm

I like this one...

Imagine what that reveal would be like, though. Fanboy parents would be going crazy right along with their kids.

Agreed.

It would be badass...

Nah. I wasn't aware. I had been wanting a couple of his pages from this series anyway. This just seemed like a good time to jump. I'm pretty confident I can sell one and recoup the cost of all three. If not, I'm happy to keep all of them. I have a pretty decent art collection, and these will fit in nicely. Monetarily, I don't think it's going to make much difference on my value expectations on these anyway. (I went on about it for a while in an earlier post in this thread)

I hope the seller made sure you were aware that Donatello might not be dead.

Not sure at the moment. I tend to get attached to oa. I might sell one, but it's going to have a pretty hefty price tag. Otherwise I think I would rather keep all three. Hmmm...since the variant was going for 50x cover price, I figure 10k should be able to pry one away. lol

Regardless of what price you list them for, that will make a great storefront item..

Congrats again, I think this was a very wise decision that will surely pay well

Just to keep the donny talk alive...Look what showed up in the mail today!

Oy2Qvh.jpg

fKkPQL.jpg

3LAUmn.jpg

These things are awesome in hand. Sorry for the blurry photos.

:luhv: You should post these in the TMNT thread in Copper...