• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

And a lot of them. Daaang!

Edit: Darth Vader #3 is freakin' smoking. Very few base left on the 'bay and Larocca's are few and far between. Good luck if you haven't gotten in yet

LCS hopping 1st thing in the morning, should be able to hit up 5 shops within an hour

Tomorrow is going to be crazy.. 144 new titles in stores.. My LCS told me they havent had so many in awhile..

Also, is there some sort of a recall for Hulk #13? Dont wanna get anyone to panic, but my LCS told me he sent the remaining ones for replacement since they had some print defect on the cover..

Did anyone hear anything about that?

The "blogger" has some trouble with math it seems. Disney owns Marvel. Disney owns Star Wars. Duh

What problem with math? I don't follow.

Seems to me like they're saying... what is special about this new character? "Why the heat?"

As if this hobby were logical.

The "blogger" has some trouble with math it seems. Disney owns Marvel. Disney owns Star Wars. Duh

Seems to me like they're saying... what is special about this new character? "Why the heat?"

Any new character introduced in the book published by the company that is owned by the company that makes the movies has potential for ending up in one of the movies. Math

Any new character introduced in the book published by the company that is owned by the company that makes the movies has potential for ending up in one of the movies. Math

You have a strange definition of math. I'm guessing you are still in school and haven't made it that far yet? :baiting:

Tomorrow is going to be crazy.. 144 new titles in stores.. My LCS told me they havent had so many in awhile..

Also, is there some sort of a recall for Hulk #13? Dont wanna get anyone to panic, but my LCS told me he sent the remaining ones for replacement since they had some print defect on the cover..

Did anyone hear anything about that?

I got 3 yesterday and didn't note anything odd on the cover. As a matter of fact, they all graded 9.6+ of the 3 I pulled off the shelf.

I find that to be an odd interpretation of what was written.

I remember a few months back some site had an insane deal for digital copies of every Valiant comic for like $20. I missed it by 2 days.

Yep, it was humblebundle.com

I bought the Valiant HB package and it was pretty awesome. It was tiered with the base tier being (IIRC) $10 for 10 trades or so. I paid $18 for about 30 trades, a mixture of new Valiant and old Valiant. I enjoyed X-O the most and tracked down most singles of the original series up to about issue 30 so far.

www.scribd.com/comics has Valiant - free month first, then $8.99 subscription per month.

will we see any heat in some of the resurrected titles during the secret wars series? CGC is finally recognizing Ultimate Fantastic Four 22 as the first & Origin of the Marvel Zombies :banana:

Does something special happen in Darth Vader #3? ....

They introduce the 2000th new character in a Star Wars comic? (shrug)

If this character enters movie canon, I'm interested!

If not... not as interested.