• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

will we see any heat in some of the resurrected titles during the secret wars series? CGC is finally recognizing Ultimate Fantastic Four 22 as the first & Origin of the Marvel Zombies :banana:

I suppose people will be tossing their UFF #21s now....

Does something special happen in Darth Vader #3? ....

They introduce the 2000th new character in a Star Wars comic? (shrug)

If this character enters movie canon, I'm interested!

If not... not as interested.

"Canon", used AND spelled correctly.

:cloud9:

will we see any heat in some of the resurrected titles during the secret wars series? CGC is finally recognizing Ultimate Fantastic Four 22 as the first & Origin of the Marvel Zombies :banana:

I suppose people will be tossing their UFF #21s now....

Hehe it is the first appearance of the fantastic four zombies on last page :jokealert:

the Darth Vader 3 just introduces another schlub character like Darth Maul who they killed way too early in the movie. Just save some money and ignore the DV #3 1:25 tomorrow, also skip the regular cover. Pick up Peanuts or Adventure Time instead.

The "blogger" has some trouble with math it seems. Disney owns Marvel. Disney owns Star Wars. Duh

What problem with math? I don't follow.

Seems to me like they're saying... what is special about this new character? "Why the heat?"

As if this hobby were logical.

Any new character introduced in the book published by the company that is owned by the company that makes the movies has potential for ending up in one of the movies. Math

I find that to be an odd interpretation of what was written.

I was pointing out what he didn't write, or what he didn't get, since he said he couldn't understand why people were making a big deal about the book

I think this variant is going to be a hot thing , selling like crazy, and with the regular cover sold out already...... could be money

Darth Vader #3: Wednesday’s can’t miss

Posted on March 24, 2015 by Anthony (Comic Flipper)

This is one book to keep an eye out on well before it is released. Make sure to secure your copy before Wednesday. Many online retailers are already sold out of all covers, mostly due to the introduction of a bad- new character, Darth Vader #3 is Wednesday’s can’t miss comic.

dv3

When a Dark Lord needs help, who can he turn to? Meet Aphra-the galaxy’s foremost raider of lost weaponry! Plus: could these be the deadly droids she’s looking for?

Darth Vader #3, out this Wednesday is a sure sell out at your local comic. Also, try to snatch up the Darth Vader #3 1:25 variant as this will be this weeks variant to get.

About these ads

Posted in Comic books | Tagged 1st appearance of Aphra, comic book speculation, Comic Speculation, Comics heating up, comicsheatingup, darth vader #3, speculating comics

I think this variant is going to be a hot thing , selling like crazy, and with the regular cover sold out already...... could be money

Darth Vader #3: Wednesday’s can’t miss

This is one book to keep an eye out on well before it is released. Make sure to secure your copy before Wednesday. Many online retailers are already sold out of all covers, mostly due to the introduction of a bad- new character, Darth Vader #3 is Wednesday’s can’t miss comic.

dv3

When a Dark Lord needs help, who can he turn to? Meet Aphra-the galaxy’s foremost raider of lost weaponry! Plus: could these be the deadly droids she’s looking for?

Darth Vader #3, out this Wednesday is a sure sell out at your local comic. Also, try to snatch up the Darth Vader #3 1:25 variant as this will be this weeks variant to get.

About these ads

Posted in Comic books | Tagged 1st appearance of Aphra, comic book speculation, Comic Speculation, Comics heating up, comicsheatingup, darth vader #3, speculating comics

Oprah is going to huge!! errr Aphra...errr whatever

Darth Vader #3: Wednesdays cant miss

This is one book to keep an eye out on well before it is released. Make sure to secure your copy before Wednesday. Many online retailers are already sold out of all covers, mostly due to the introduction of a bad- new character, Darth Vader #3 is Wednesdays cant miss comic.

dv3

When a Dark Lord needs help, who can he turn to? Meet Aphra-the galaxys foremost raider of lost weaponry! Plus: could these be the deadly droids shes looking for?

About these ads

Oprah is the new black!

This is one book to keep an eye out on well before it is released. Make sure to secure your copy before Wednesday. Many online retailers are already sold out of all covers, mostly due to the introduction of a bad- new character, Darth Vader #3 is Wednesdays cant miss comic.

dv3

When a Dark Lord needs help, who can he turn to? Meet Aphra-the galaxys foremost raider of lost weaponry! Plus: could these be the deadly droids shes looking for?

About these ads

Oprah is the new black!

:signfunny:

dv3

About these ads

Oprah is the new black!

:signfunny:

Funny indeed.

Edited by MediumLover

just got this email:

Attention: Darth Vader #3 allocated by Diamond Distribution‏

Hello,

We just received word that our Distributor allocated our original invoice for Darth Vader #3 and we will not be receiving the stock we had initially thought. It is possible the remainder will be shipped to us next week, however we will not know until we are able to view next weeks invoice. As a result, we will not be able to fulfill orders on the Darth Vader #3 at this point. We can do one of two options for you. If you would prefer to cancel the order (or just the Darth Vader #3 portion), let us know and we can refund you for the item right away. However if you'd prefer to wait until we can find out if Diamond will be sending the remainder, I can hold the order for a week, however I can not make any promises that we will be getting those in. Either way, just let us know by replying to this message, or give us a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks and sorry for the bad news.

--John E.

Graham Crackers Comics

just got this email:

Attention: Darth Vader #3 allocated by Diamond Distribution‏

Hello,

We just received word that our Distributor allocated our original invoice for Darth Vader #3 and we will not be receiving the stock we had initially thought. It is possible the remainder will be shipped to us next week, however we will not know until we are able to view next weeks invoice. As a result, we will not be able to fulfill orders on the Darth Vader #3 at this point. We can do one of two options for you. If you would prefer to cancel the order (or just the Darth Vader #3 portion), let us know and we can refund you for the item right away. However if you'd prefer to wait until we can find out if Diamond will be sending the remainder, I can hold the order for a week, however I can not make any promises that we will be getting those in. Either way, just let us know by replying to this message, or give us a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks and sorry for the bad news.

--John E.

Graham Crackers Comics

This seems like an impending doom. I called my local comic store and they implied they might not have any available.

no online retailer that I've found has any Darth Vader 3 regular except MCS which will cost you $11.00 including shipping...cheapest on ebay is $15.00 shipped.

Except for all the copies that are priced cheaper. :facepalm:

no online retailer that I've found has any Darth Vader 3 regular except MCS which will cost you $11.00 including shipping...cheapest on ebay is $15.00 shipped.

Except for all the copies that are priced cheaper. :facepalm:

post some that are cheaper than $15 shipped.

I see one that just popped up for $13.99 free shipping, that's the cheapest

Edited by krighton