• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

So... am I crazy, or is a bunch of posts from this thread missing? Things sometimes go poof in the night...

Yep. Looks like the mods got rid of all that back-and-forth banter between some board members.

Thank you mods. :applause:

So... am I crazy, or is a bunch of posts from this thread missing? Things sometimes go poof in the night...

Yep. Looks like the mods got rid of all that back-and-forth banter between some board members.

I applaud that as well - they were a little indiscriminate though, they killed RMA's love letter to Ally Sheedy too lol

I applaud that as well - they were a little indiscriminate though, they killed RMA's love letter to Ally Sheedy too lol

I'm guessing that's not his only one. I'm sure their quiet love will not be diminished so easily.

Nothing can kill my love for Ally Sheedy.

:luhv:

(But yes, I'm one of the "known quantities" to the mods, and my posts will often be poofed with much less cause than most. One of the perks of often voicing one's opinion. :cloud9: )

They missed a bit.

;)

Darth 3 regular cover

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Darth-Vader-3-1st-Print-Reg-cvr-Marvel-Comics-2015-Series-Star-wars-SOLD-OUT-/161649472287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a30f331f

only seen one online store that has them and that was mycomicshop...they limit 2 copies though.

Im pretty sure thats all gonna change by tomorrow, but still, no harm in getting a couple for cover toorrow

Darth 3 regular cover

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Darth-Vader-3-1st-Print-Reg-cvr-Marvel-Comics-2015-Series-Star-wars-SOLD-OUT-/161649472287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a30f331f

only seen one online store that has them and that was mycomicshop...they limit 2 copies though.

Im pretty sure thats all gonna change by tomorrow, but still, no harm in getting a couple for cover toorrow

Upwards by Friday.

Might be a $50 book