• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ygogolak said:

He's not in #8 (I know that's what the wikia says).

2 hours ago, littledoom said:

What issue is it?

#9, unless something sees something I don't. Looked through it multiple times months ago and I only see the Tracksuit Mafia.

2 minutes ago, sd2416 said:

Are they really that popular? Are people expecting either to show up in a movie because disney has f@€ked that up. Whats your thoughts and if you had a 9.8 would you sell or hold on to them longer?

20 minutes ago, NWOslave said:

Are they really that popular? Are people expecting either to show up in a movie because disney has f@€ked that up. Whats your thoughts and if you had a 9.8 would you sell or hold on to them longer?

Thrawn was mentioned in the latest Mando episode. People hoping/believing he will, therefore, show up there soon. And as shown by Ahsoka, a TV is good enough to pop those wallets.

Edited by manetteska
typo

40 minutes ago, manetteska said:
52 minutes ago, NWOslave said:

Thrawn was mentioned in the latest Mando episode. People hoping/believing he will, therefore, show up there soon. And as shown by Ahsoka, a TV is good enough to pop those wallets.

As another example of the Mando phenomenon, another character who has been around for some time is seeing huge comic sales now.

44 minutes ago, manetteska said:
55 minutes ago, NWOslave said:

This is Star Wars. Its a whole subset of comics by itself. You will have people grabbing these books who don't ever touch 
comics because it Star Wars. 

I would sell all day long. After the first jump. There will be more opportunities before this over.

6 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Thats what I was think there is no way that book is short printed. But since the window is long I am not sure either will be low printed.

I guarantee the 2nd print won’t be short print run, they’re doing a 1:25 variant for it.

30 minutes ago, BishopT said:
6 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Thats what I was think there is no way that book is short printed. But since the window is long I am not sure either will be low printed.

I guarantee the 2nd print won’t be short print run, they’re doing a 1:25 variant for it.

This book just screams run away. All 3 of my shops ordered heavy even my smaller shops.

6 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

This book just screams run away. All 3 of my shops ordered heavy even my smaller shops.

Daredevil is my favorite so I’m getting one (of the 2nd prints, maybe not the 1:25 unless my LCS is feeling generous) either way, but I hardly ever flip my Daredevil books anyway.

Edited by BishopT

Oh yeah, I didn’t even get a King in Black on Wednesday, just waaaay too hyped... I was hoping to find a secret variant mixed in with the regular copies, but my LCS was on it.

However I’ve heard great things about the story so I did pick up a copy of King in Black today.

1 hour ago, manetteska said:

1 hour ago, manetteska said:

As another example of the Mando phenomenon, another character who has been around for some time is seeing huge comic sales now.

1 hour ago, fastballspecial said:

This is Star Wars. Its a whole subset of comics by itself. You will have people grabbing these books who don't ever touch 
comics because it Star Wars. 

I would sell all day long. After the first jump. There will be more opportunities before this over.

Thanks for your input

3 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Damn 125+ copies of Naomi #1 sold on ebay within hours today.. hottest book on the planet.. lonely Seven to Eternity #1 will have its time again...

What happened? I never sold a single copy of the ones I hoarded when it was hot... I just had a longer term idea about this book.

26 minutes ago, BishopT said:

What happened? I never sold a single copy of the ones I hoarded when it was hot... I just had a longer term idea about this book.

https://www.cbr.com/ava-duvernay-brian-michael-bendis-naomi-cw-series/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR3c36Uu3bvWwHO11dRk2V9RXYh9ZLh_gyxY44wzul6NAQ_D-zcc13pXHEU