• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, the blob said:

From $25 for a decent copy to $250 in 2 months!

Folks are paying up to 500 now, for this book and I just don’t understand it lol. Looking ahead after January and February, what is the future of Tim Fox Batman? Nothing. They are not gonna kill Bruce or disable him in present day to make way for Tim Fox. It seems to me at least, that they already have a favorite coming out of this event and that’s Yara Flor. Given a TV show before her first published book shows a lot of confidence. Second to Yara Flor, I can see Red X being hot character after this event, you can immediately establish him in present day. He already has cult following. 

24 minutes ago, dem1138 said:

there's some spec that maybe Ezra is the Jedi that will heed the call from Baby Yoda - ?

Not many Jedi alive during the time period,

Spoiler

and Ahsoka already said she wouldn't train him.

Question is:

Spoiler

Is Ezra alive...

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 11/27/2020 at 7:12 PM, manetteska said:
On 11/27/2020 at 3:07 PM, Catwomancomics said:

Star Wars Heir to the Empire #1 cgc 9.8 is on fire today.

:pullhair:

Once again I sold during the trough about a week ago when prices died down. 

Based on my luck, Kanan 6 will take off shortly. 

And there we go; sold my 2 9.6 copies for $120 each at the end of November and a 9.6 just sold for $338,

:frustrated:

42 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Reveal hidden contents

Question is:

Reveal hidden contents

Is Ezra alive...

So thats the big 'what if' - is that the final scene in the finale?

57 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Reveal hidden contents

Question is:

Reveal hidden contents

Is Ezra alive...

that is why ashoka is so interested in the general's whereabouts. He was the last one with Ezra. She wants to know if he is alive.

Just now, jsilverjanet said:

never regret selling early, regret not buying enough

yup. i try hard to not stress so long as I made money on the deal. i still stress and "what if"... but heck, why didn't I invest $1000 in apple stock in 2001 when tech was down rather than buying 1000 shares of razorfish?

1 hour ago, Nazirite said:

Folks are paying up to 500 now, for this book and I just don’t understand it lol. Looking ahead after January and February, what is the future of Tim Fox Batman? Nothing. They are not gonna kill Bruce or disable him in present day to make way for Tim Fox. It seems to me at least, that they already have a favorite coming out of this event and that’s Yara Flor. Given a TV show before her first published book shows a lot of confidence. Second to Yara Flor, I can see Red X being hot character after this event, you can immediately establish him in present day. He already has cult following. 

Damn $500 on a raw copy.. just hold onto everything now.. sad that quick flips like that sell for more than long established Bronze Age Batman keys like 232, 251, or 357

6 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Damn $500 on a raw copy.. just hold onto everything now.. sad that quick flips like that sell for more than long established Bronze Age Batman keys like 232, 251, or 357

compared to the regular version, the Whitman variant is heavily undervalued. That said, that amount for that book is pretty mind-blowing...

Sell your 313s and buy the ones you mentioned. Turn your volatile commodity into a stable one.  Imagine someone offering you that trade 2 months ago...

Edited by PeterPark

24 minutes ago, dem1138 said:

So thats the big 'what if' - is that the final scene in the finale?

No idea. I haven't watched the latest episode, so I'm not able to wax prophetic about what I think will happen. Sorry.

If it's a final scene of the finale then you could be looking at a TWD #19/Summer of 2012 situation with the book. 

9 minutes ago, littledoom said:

I’m not gonna lie, I love this game lol. You really can’t predict what obscure, buried in a $1 box character, will hit the jackpot. In response to your earlier post don’t forget to grab a copy of ms marvel 23, which if I’m not mistaken is the first cover appearance of Red dagger. If you sell that copy along with your ms marvel 12 it might be really nice come up, just a thought.  

6 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

No idea. I haven't watched the latest episode, so I'm not able to wax prophetic about what I think will happen. Sorry.

If it's a final scene of the finale then you could be looking at a TWD #19/Summer of 2012 situation with the book. 

Referring to what book/character?

12 minutes ago, Nazirite said:

I’m not gonna lie, I love this game lol. You really can’t predict what obscure, buried in a $1 box character, will hit the jackpot. In response to your earlier post don’t forget to grab a copy of ms marvel 23, which if I’m not mistaken is the first cover appearance of Red dagger. If you sell that copy along with your ms marvel 12 it might be really nice come up, just a thought.  

Interesting.. what’s the first cover app for America Chavez? Is it her own series Issue #1