• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

the one selling for $15 currently.

15 today blink and see 150 tomorrow, that’s how it goes , at least with Star Wars, TMNT and Batman lately, if I’m wrong it was only 15 bucks. ✊🏾

If we are counting magazines 1st Inquisitor in comic book form would be Rebels Magazine 2 from January 2016

Then 1st comic, its Kanan 12 from 5/16

The Rebels Magazine might cost you around $100+ (Prices range a bit) Kanan 12 you can still a decent copy for around $30.

Edited by Rip

1 hour ago, Rip said:

If we are counting magazines 1st Inquisitor in comic book form would be Rebels Magazine 2 from January 2016

Then 1st comic, its Kanan 12 from 5/16

The Rebels Magazine might cost you around $100+ (Prices range a bit) Kanan 12 you can still a decent copy for around $30.

Good look man

This is crazy AF, I am in now way bringing this up because I have one and trying to sell it but I feel so bad for this dude (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Previews-95-First-Appearance-Miles-Morales/274606176346?hash=item3fefcdb85a:g:GxMAAOSwSRlfz-7D). I even sent him a private msg telling him how bad I felt. He shot out of the gate with bids and then someone else listed their copy (https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-PREVIEWS-95-First-Appearance-Miles-Morales-PRISTINE-COPY-BOX-SHIPPED/293889831936?hash=item446d32f400:g:UOwAAOSw-wZf0tHa) and took all his bids :p.  The 2nd seller said he is donating the money he gets from the sale to charity. 

11 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

This is crazy AF, I am in now way bringing this up because I have one and trying to sell it but I feel so bad for this dude (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Previews-95-First-Appearance-Miles-Morales/274606176346?hash=item3fefcdb85a:g:GxMAAOSwSRlfz-7D). I even sent him a private msg telling him how bad I felt. He shot out of the gate with bids and then someone else listed their copy (https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-PREVIEWS-95-First-Appearance-Miles-Morales-PRISTINE-COPY-BOX-SHIPPED/293889831936?hash=item446d32f400:g:UOwAAOSw-wZf0tHa) and took all his bids :p.  The 2nd seller said he is donating the money he gets from the sale to charity. 

I may be misreading this but you feel bad because there are two copies for sale at auction?

2 minutes ago, manetteska said:

I may be misreading this but you feel bad because there are two copies for sale at auction?

I do.  I understand business is business and people can list and sell items whenever they want to, I get it.  The 1st guy I know is a little ticked off.  I know I would be.

So let me explain it.  There was 5 copies listed at the time.  Out of those 5 he had the only auction going, so all of the bids were getting funneled to him.  It shot out of the gate like a canon for him and as soon as the other copy got listed he took a hit on momentum. Bad for him, great for everyone else.  Lets not act like you wouldn't be disappointed if that were to happen to you.

7 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

So let me explain it.  There was 5 copies listed at the time.  Out of those 5 he had the only auction going, so all of the bids were getting funneled to him.  It shot out of the gate like a canon for him and as soon as the other copy got listed he took a hit on momentum. Bad for him, great for everyone else.  Lets not act like you wouldn't be disappointed if that were to happen to you.

I hate when sellers only take pics of the comic inside the polybag and not show the back cover especially if it’s for an expensive item... worse of all for a free giveaway

Edited by littledoom

44 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

I do.  I understand business is business and people can list and sell items whenever they want to, I get it.  The 1st guy I know is a little ticked off.  I know I would be.

That's just how it is on ebay. The book isn't rare copies will show up. 

There is a fraction of sellers that would love to control the market I hear them :censored: about 
it on Facebook from time to time. 

16 minutes ago, littledoom said:
23 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

I hate when sellers only take pics of the comic inside the polybag and not show the back cover especially if it’s for an expensive item... worse of all for a free giveaway

Edited 13 minutes ago by littledoom

Oh yeah for that type of money you better show me alot of the book you got 12 pics. 

47 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Tbh I’m sick of hearing about the book you have for sale. Take it to a sales thread. 

Edited by Corona smith