• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,857 posts in this topic

Jeez, am I the only one here who has a girlfriend? haha
l

I wish I had a girlfriend.

A) my wife wouldn't like that too much

B) wait till you are married, you will beg for the time to play video games.

So your wife wears the pants?

It's your marriage too bro.

I wear the pants in my relationship, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be upset if I had another girlfriend. I do, but I just don't tell her about it.

my wife just knows how to nag. she is an expert. people say, grow balls, but i dont really feel like "chris brown-ing" her.

Funny post but you don't have to beat her to get her to stop nagging, you simply just tell her firmly that you will not tolerate her behavior, grow a backbone.

l

I wear the pants in my relationship, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't be upset if I had another girlfriend. I do, but I just don't tell her about it.

my wife just knows how to nag. she is an expert. people say, grow balls, but i dont really feel like "chris brown-ing" her.

Funny post but you don't have to beat her to get her to stop nagging, you simply just tell her firmly that you will not tolerate her behavior, grow a backbone.

not married kevin, huh?

l

not married kevin, huh?

That is exactly what I thought!

I think everyone may have misread the original comment. Awax said that his wife wouldn't be too happy if he had a girlfriend.

l

I know my gf/wife would be hotter than a modern on eBay.

List of some of the hottest variants on eBay right now*

Spawn #185 Black & White Variant @ $510 & 6 bids.

Superman Unchained #1 1:300 Sketch Variant @ $202+ & 11 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #700 1:200 Variant @ $142+ & 12 bids.

Superman #1 3D Variant @ $113+ & 22 bids.

Doctor Who : Prisoners of Time #2 Photo Variant @ $103+ & 7 bids

Doctor Who : Prisoners of Time #1 Photo Variant @ $92 & 15 bids.

Superior Spider-Man #1 Sketch Variant @ $71 & 7 bids.

Hulk #16 Deadpool Variant @ $66 & 8 bids.

East of West Diamond Printing Variant #1 @ $64 & 18 bids.

Revival #1 Third Eye Variant @ $26+ & 6 bids. :whee:

*(these are current auctions and values may have/or will change as auction gets closer to ending)

More, More, MORE variants on the website (thumbs u

Now just to be clear, this book originally sold at $1.95 and some time back in the 90's was a $200+ book but than feel back down to earth after the comic explosion and was $1 bin feeder food. I found this recent auction most interesting. Hopefully the Valiant community can tell me what I missed. :whistle::shy:

Harbinger #1 @ $30 & 4 bids.

Harbinger #1 is usually a steady $40-$60 comic.

It is one that has retained some value.

null_zps5b24d811.jpg

:roflmao:

But seriously, people who aren't married have no clue.

Couldn't disagree more. It's give and take. And living with a girlfriend for a while, then getting married, there shouldn't be ANY change. If it's meant to be, then, if anything, it should get better.

People who have married someone who doesn't let them partake in their hobby have no clue.

(thumbs u

Yes, within reason. The hobbyist shouldn't abuse it, and the spouse shouldn't disallow it.

null_zps5b24d811.jpg

Couldn't disagree more. It's give and take. And living with a girlfriend for a while, then getting married, there shouldn't be ANY change. If it's meant to be, then, if anything, it should get better.

If there shouldn't be "ANY" change... your goals, perceptions, expectations, motivations or even planning a future together... not "ANY" change... then why get married at all?

Sounds like you couldn't disagree more with the concept of marriage itself or you have a wildly different understanding of it than me.

tumblr_m9jnquji1H1r4u9wdo1_500.gif

:P

:D

null_zps5b24d811.jpg

If there shouldn't be "ANY" change... your goals, perceptions, expectations, motivations or even planning a future together... not "ANY" change... then why get married at all?

Sounds like you couldn't disagree more with the concept of marriage itself or you have a wildly different understanding of it than me.

tumblr_m9jnquji1H1r4u9wdo1_500.gif

:P

:D

No, I mean like radically different changes. Like, everyone's like "it changes everything". But I mean, all the stuff you said, our goals and future planning stayed the same. Perceptions I guess were shifted slightly, as I now had a wife.

Just the way people talk though, like it's RADICALLY different than when you're not married, but living together.

;) Suggest we draw a line under this though... or start a separate marriage guidance thread.

---------------

Ebay eh? Just heard that ker-ching. *Looks down at mobile* Yup thought that would be "The Last of Us" again.

No, I mean like radically different changes. Like, everyone's like "it changes everything". But I mean, all the stuff you said, our goals and future planning stayed the same. Perceptions I guess were shifted slightly, as I now had a wife.

Just the way people talk though, like it's RADICALLY different than when you're not married, but living together.

Don't you know? Guy meets girl, they fall in love, everything is great so they get married and then when they get back from honeymoon she won't let the guy play videogames anymore. (thumbs u

Edited by Katchoo