• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Metropolis Site Update!

14 posts in this topic

METROPOLIS MAY 2004 SITE UPDATE

*Over 100,000 Golden, Silver & Bronze Age Comics Available!

*Thousands of New Comics Added this Month!

*Over 20,000 Discounted Golden, Silver & Bronze Age Comics for Sale!

*Hundreds of New Scans Added to the Feature Gallery!

*Largest Selection of CGC Graded Comics in the World!

*Thousands of Investment Grade Comics Available!

*Free Online Radio Show-The Comic Zone!

*Hundreds of New Affordable Group Lots!

*New Overstreet Price Guide for Sale!

Don’t let another second go by, click on over to the World’s Biggest online

Comic Convention http://www.metropoliscomics.com

Vinnie - could you guys please implement a "new arrivals" section? I would be interested in seeing what you got in, but I'm not going to look over a list of 100,000+ comics and try to figure out just what that is!! 893frustrated.gif

Vinnie - could you guys please implement a "new arrivals" section? I would be interested in seeing what you got in, but I'm not going to look over a list of 100,000+ comics and try to figure out just what that is!! 893frustrated.gif

I am working on it. The requests did not fall on deaf ears- maybe def ears but not deaf ears- hee hee. You can search by specific titles and issue #s very easily with our search engine on the home page or email Ed your want list or use our online want list and you will be notified every week, month etc whatever you choose.

Thanks,

V

I am working on it. The requests did not fall on deaf ears- maybe def ears but not deaf ears- hee hee. You can search by specific titles and issue #s very easily with our search engine on the home page or email Ed your want list or use our online want list and you will be notified every week, month etc whatever you choose.

Thanks,

V

What if you want pretty much one of everything????? Some of us non focused collectors need some help, and a new arrivals section would be just the ticket 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks,

V

Cool...thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks,

V

One thing I'd like to suggest is a keyword search. If one were to try and seach for Mile Highs or other pedigrees on your website they cannot do it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

One thing I'd like to suggest is a keyword search. If one were to try and seach for Mile Highs or other pedigrees on your website they cannot do it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

Timely;

You are going to be too busy soon grading books to be flipping through dealer websites.

Anyways, is it true that you are no longer going to be allow to buy books except for those wonderful brand new Moderns right off the newsstand? And this is only on the condition that you do not get them CGC graded.

Hmmm...I guess this always leaves you with the option of getting them CGG graded. 27_laughing.gif

Thanks,

V

Timely

Yeah, what he said! hi.gif

Alan