• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

WHERE MONSTERS DWELL 2 Fine $1.00 SOLD! Second incredible issue! Tremendous reprint issue featuring classic tales from Tales of Suspense 11, Strange Tales 75 and Strange Tales 76. You'll never forget Sporr, Taboo and Dragoom.

wheremonstdwell2.jpg

WHERE MONSTERS DWELL 2 Fine $1.00 Second incredible issue! Tremendous reprint issue featuring classic tales from Tales of Suspense 11, Strange Tales 75 and Strange Tales 76. You'll never forget Sporr, Taboo and Dragoom.

:takeit:

SOLD!

^^ Thanks again! ^^

SILVER SURFER 5 Fine- $15.00 Thick mag featuring cameos by the Fantastic Four and the X-Men. The Silver Surfer encounters a being of unimaginable cosmic power. Can even the Surfer hope to defeat the enigmatic Stranger? Classic mag!

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks so much! (worship)

SUB-MARINER 9 VG+ $5.00 SOLD! Brilliant red color cover. 1st appearance of the Serpent Crown. Karthon, Tiger Shark and Lady Dorma are major players in this epic. Includes letter to the editor from the owner of the Twin Cities collection. Actually, an amazing letters page with three letters from Twin Cities residents.

subby9.jpg

SUB-MARINER 9 VG+ $5.00 Brilliant red color cover. 1st appearance of the Serpent Crown. Karthon, Tiger Shark and Lady Dorma are major players in this epic. Includes letter to the editor from the owner of the Twin Cities collection. Actually, an amazing letters page with three letters from Twin Cities residents.

subby9.jpg

SUB-MARINER 9 VG+ $5.00 Brilliant red color cover. 1st appearance of the Serpent Crown. Karthon, Tiger Shark and Lady Dorma are major players in this epic. Includes letter to the editor from the owner of the Twin Cities collection. Actually, an amazing letters page with three letters from Twin Cities residents.

SOLD!

:golfclap: Marvelous! Thank you very much! :golfclap:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN WALMART GOLD WEB packs $1.00 Unopened pack. Your choice either Spidey or Venom wrapper. Each pack contains 11 stunning cards. Plus the potential for randomly inserted "Gold Web" Gold-Foil cards or perhaps the special Hologram card inserts! Fleer 1994.

SUPERMAN MAN OF STEEL PLATINUM SERIES pack $1.00 Unopened pack. 6 superb cards. Plus the potential for randomly inserted "Forged in Steel" bonus cards! Also the potential for the special "Man of Steel" Skydisk. Skybox 1994.

spideysupespacks.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 107 VG+ (sub crease) $5.00 SOLD! The wrap-up of the Spider-Slayer saga! The web-spinner smashes thru to one of his greatest victories! But his triumph is marred as tragedy overtakes Flash Thompson! Subscription copy from my youth. In this issue I marked the Mighty Marvel Checklist with check marks of the issues I purchased, brilliant!

asm107.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 107 VG+ (sub crease) $5.00 The wrap-up of the Spider-Slayer saga! The web-spinner smashes thru to one of his greatest victories! But his triumph is marred as tragedy overtakes Flash Thompson! Subscription copy from my youth. In this issue I marked the Mighty Marvel Checklist with check marks of the issues I purchased, brilliant!

asm107.jpg

Damn your check marking ways! :mad:

Nevertheless.... :takeit:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 107 VG+ (sub crease) $5.00 The wrap-up of the Spider-Slayer saga! The web-spinner smashes thru to one of his greatest victories! But his triumph is marred as tragedy overtakes Flash Thompson! Subscription copy from my youth. In this issue I marked the Mighty Marvel Checklist with check marks of the issues I purchased, brilliant!

Damn your check marking ways! :mad:

Nevertheless.... :takeit:

SOLD!

(worship) Hail you, for overlooking my foolish ways and purchasing this issue! Thank you! (worship)

WORLD'S FINEST 153 G/VG $3.00 Supes and Bats battle one another in yet another imaginary tale. Wear at lower staple but cover is attached.

worldsfinest153.jpg

ACTION 294 VG $7.00 Lex Luthor stars in the lead story with Superman. The Supergirl back up segment features Super-Horse. Diagonal crease on cover near Supes right foot.

action294.jpg