• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

AMAZING HEROES 100 $2.00 Best issue ever! Big Jack Kirby tribute issue! Over 90 pages of cool Kirby art, background info and insights. Electrifying issue!

:takeit:

SOLD!

:hi: Thanks for the purchase and your continued vigilance! :hi:

I need to take that vigilance and beat Ike over the head with it :mad:

(You know I love ya, Ike...bastich)

lol. What up Gary! If you want the book you could have it. No prob.

Nah, it's yours fair and square. Plus if I took it, I wouldn't have anything to complain about lol

AMAZING HEROES 100 $2.00 Best issue ever! Big Jack Kirby tribute issue! Over 90 pages of cool Kirby art, background info and insights. Electrifying issue!

SOLD!

:hi: Thanks for the purchase and your continued vigilance! :hi:

I need to take that vigilance and beat Ike over the head with it :mad:

(You know I love ya, Ike...bastich)

lol. What up Gary! If you want the book you could have it. No prob.

Nah, it's yours fair and square. Plus if I took it, I wouldn't have anything to complain about lol

lol. Ok thanks man.

Nice snag on the ASM 104!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 111 VG+ (sub crease) $5.00 The Gibbon needs help - and he gets it from none other than Kraven the Hunter. A must have! Subscription copy from my youth.

SOLD!

:golfclap: Another Spidey finds a new home. Thanks so much! :golfclap:

ACTION 291 Fair G/VG $2.00

ADVENTURE 272 Fair $3.00

ADVENTURE 276 Fair+ $5.00

If you have not bought anything yet, take 20% off anything in this post.

:takeit: at 20% :banana:

(worship) Welcome Jeff! Thanks so much more the triple buy! (worship)

HOWARD THE DUCK 6 VF- $3.00 SOLD! Dynamite John Pound painted cover! Howard returns to his home planet, which is filled with such characters as Ducktor Strange and Truman Capoulty! Bev loses her clothing! Nonsense abounds!

howard6.jpg

HOWARD THE DUCK 6 VF- $3.00 Dynamite John Pound painted cover! Howard returns to his home planet, which is filled with such characters as Ducktor Strange and Truman Capoulty! Bev loses her clothing! Nonsense abounds!

howard6.jpg

HOWARD THE DUCK 6 VF- $3.00 Dynamite John Pound painted cover! Howard returns to his home planet, which is filled with such characters as Ducktor Strange and Truman Capoulty! Bev loses her clothing! Nonsense abounds!

SOLD!

:headbang: Thanks so much! :headbang:

STAR TREK NEXT GENERATION $1.00 Unopened pack. Impel 1991. A whopping 12 great cards.

STAR TREK ORIGINAL SERIES $1.00 Unopened pack. Impel 1991. A whopping 12 great cards.

SAVAGE DRAGON $1.00 Unopened pack. 10 stunning cards and the potential for randomly inserted prism cards! Comic Images 1992.

W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S. $1.00 Unopened pack. 8 riveting cards. Plus the potential for randomly inserted prism cards! Topps 1993.

unopened%20packstrekdragoncats.jpg

SILVER SURFER 5 Fine- $15.00 SOLD! Thick mag featuring cameos by the Fantastic Four and the X-Men. The Silver Surfer encounters a being of unimaginable cosmic power. Can even the Surfer hope to defeat the enigmatic Stranger? Classic mag!

silversurfer5.jpg