• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 104 Good +(sub crease and sticker pull) $2.00 SOLD! This one's got it all!! Spidey vs. the monstrous Gog! Ka-Zar battles Kraven the Hunter! All this and J. Jonah too! Nice reader, solid and complete but the cover looks nasty. CGC it!!, not.

asm104.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 104 Good +(sub crease and sticker pull) $2.00 This one's got it all!! Spidey vs. the monstrous Gog! Ka-Zar battles Kraven the Hunter! All this and J. Jonah too! Nice reader, solid and complete but the cover looks nasty. CGC it!!, not.

asm104.jpg

:takeit:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 146 VG $5.00 Three mysterious stories with one of them featuring cover boy, The Martian Manhunter. Although it's the "green-skinned" female that will steal your heart in the first story titled "The Girl with the Fatal Touch!"

Sorry, Green picked this up just above. :sorry:

He does stuff like that - a real pain sometimes.
:angel:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 104 Good +(sub crease and sticker pull) $2.00 This one's got it all!! Spidey vs. the monstrous Gog! Ka-Zar battles Kraven the Hunter! All this and J. Jonah too! Nice reader, solid and complete but the cover looks nasty. CGC it!!, not.

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you very much! :headbang:

UNKNOWN WORLDS OF SCIENCE FICTION 3 VG $2.00 SOLD! 1975. 80+ page mag with such dignified contributers as; Gene Colan, George Perez, Bruce Jones and Alex Nino. Marvelous interview with Frank Herbert. Michael Whelan cover!

unknownworrldsscifi3.jpg

UNKNOWN WORLDS OF SCIENCE FICTION 3 VG $2.00 1975. 80+ page mag with such dignified contributers as; Gene Colan, George Perez, Bruce Jones and Alex Nino. Marvelous interview with Frank Herbert. Michael Whelan cover!

SOLD!

(worship) Thanks once again! (worship)

AMAZING HEROES 100 $2.00 Best issue ever! Big Jack Kirby tribute issue! Over 90 pages of cool Kirby art, background info and insights. Electrifying issue!

SOLD!

:hi: Thanks for the purchase and your continued vigilance! :hi:

STRANGE TALES 142 VG- $3.00 You'll never be the same after witnessing the Encephalogram-Inducer when it is hooked into the Brainwave Stimulator. Don't Yield, Back S.H.I.E.L.D! Doc Strange fights a desperate battle against Baron Mordo and his minions. More importantly, where's Clea?

st142.jpg

AMAZING HEROES 100 $2.00 Best issue ever! Big Jack Kirby tribute issue! Over 90 pages of cool Kirby art, background info and insights. Electrifying issue!

SOLD!

I need to take that vigilance and beat Ike over the head with it :mad:

(You know I love ya, Ike...bastich)

SOLD!

I need to take that vigilance and beat Ike over the head with it :mad:

(You know I love ya, Ike...bastich)

lol. What up Gary! If you want the book you could have it. No prob.