• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

FUNNY STUFF STOCKING STUFFER 1 NM- $1.00 SOLD! 1985. First and last issue of series. The Groundhog has captured Santa Claus and has made Christmas cease to exist. Will Santa break out of the Groundhog's jail and retake the North Pole? Buy the mag and find out!

funstuffstockstuff1.jpg

WALT DISNEY'S HOLIDAY PARADE 1 VF $2.00 1990. Reprinting classic stories from Donald and Mickey Merry Christmas 1947, Christmas Parade 7, Dell Giant 26 and much more. Double-sized holiday themed mag!

:takeit:

SOLD!

:headbang: Many thanks! :headbang:

ROMANTIC LOVE 11 Fair $4.00 Whatta mag, several intriguing tales of love and lust. You will be breathlessly turning each page in relentless anticipation. Another great complete reader copy of a classic issue.

romlove11.jpg

MIKE MIST MINUTE MIST-ERIES 1 Fine $2.00 SOLD! Brought to you by the team of Collins and Beatty that were responsible for the superb but under appreciated Ms. Tree series. Dynamite one-page mysteries for the reader to solve. Fun mag!

mikemistminute1.jpg

MIKE MIST MINUTE MIST-ERIES 1 Fine $2.00 Brought to you by the team of Collins and Beatty that were responsible for the superb but under appreciated Ms. Tree series. Dynamite one-page mysteries for the reader to solve. Fun mag!

mikemistminute1.jpg

Cool - never seen this one before!

MIKE MIST MINUTE MIST-ERIES 1 Fine $2.00 Brought to you by the team of Collins and Beatty that were responsible for the superb but under appreciated Ms. Tree series. Dynamite one-page mysteries for the reader to solve. Fun mag!

Cool - never seen this one before!

SOLD!

^^ It is cool and not one you see everyday. Thanks! ^^

SUPERMAN'S PAL, JIMMY OLSEN 70 G/VG $2.00 The mystery of Silver Kryptonite is yours to solve! My name written in cursive with a pencil at the top of the first page. Well read and loved issue.

jimmyolsen70.jpg

SUPERMAN 131 Fair (water stain on bottom of book) $2.00 SOLD! One story has Lois Lane with a vision of the future and learns that Superman will marry and father twins. Another story features Mr. Mxyzptlk returning to cause more grief for Supes! Plus yet another story I didn't re-read. Reader copy.

superman131.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 142 VG $5.00 1964. Three incredibly mysterious stories. You dare not miss "My Dream-Self Haunted me"! Some writing in the indicia.

hom142.jpg

SUPERMAN 131 Fair (water stain on bottom of book) $2.00 One story has Lois Lane with a vision of the future and learns that Superman will marry and father twins. Another story features Mr. Mxyzptlk returning to cause more grief for Supes! Plus yet another story I didn't re-read. Reader copy.

superman131.jpg

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 142 VG $5.00 1964. Three incredibly mysterious stories. You dare not miss "My Dream-Self Haunted me"! Some writing in the indicia.

SOLD!

(worship) A big Sunday morning, Thanks to you! (worship)

SUPERMAN 131 Fair (water stain on bottom of book) $2.00 One story has Lois Lane with a vision of the future and learns that Superman will marry and father twins. Another story features Mr. Mxyzptlk returning to cause more grief for Supes! Plus yet another story I didn't re-read. Reader copy.

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much, the Tide rolled once again, must be nice! :cloud9::applause: