• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

FRIGHT FLICKS $2.00 Another great set of four packs. Includes 9 cards, 1 sticker and one piece of gum in each pack. Topps 1987.

frightflicks.jpg

:takeit:

I want some!

I'll look for more later in the week.

WIZARD 14 $1.00 Still sealed in bag. Contains cool promotional card and a poster. Neal Adams interview. It just doesn’t get any better!

:takeit: for October,otherwise :takeit::hi:

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you very much! Good to see you in the thread once again Shawn, I'll let you guys decide who wants it. :headbang:

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. $2.00 SOLD! A man, a car and a mustache. He even has shades on.

ROBOT WARS $1.00 SOLD! Unopened pack. FLEER 1985. 3 great cards, 2 stickers and a stick of gum.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES $1.00 SOLD! Unopened pack. 9 Movie photo cards and 1 sticker. Topps 1990.

Magnumrobotwarstmnt.jpg

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. $2.00 A man, a car and a mustache. He even has shades on.

ROBOT WARS $1.00 Unopened pack. FLEER 1985. 3 great cards, 2 stickers and a stick of gum.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES $1.00 Unopened pack. 9 Movie photo cards and 1 sticker. Topps 1990.

Magnumrobotwarstmnt.jpg

I'll take the TMNT pack.

WIZARD 14 $1.00 Still sealed in bag. Contains cool promotional card and a poster. Neal Adams interview. It just doesn’t get any better!

wizard14.jpg

I'll take this one too, unless you want it. Thanks for thinking of me!

wizard14.jpg

I'll take this one too, unless you want it. Thanks for thinking of me!

No problemo,it's yours!

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. $2.00 A man, a car and a mustache. He even has shades on.

ROBOT WARS $1.00 Unopened pack. FLEER 1985. 3 great cards, 2 stickers and a stick of gum.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch! :banana:

MAGNUM P.I. WAX PACK $1.00 1983. Unopened, contains 8 cards and a stick of gum.

RAMBO WAX PACK $1.00 1985. 9 cards, 1 sticker and 1 yummy stick of gum await you!

SOLD!

:applause: ANother double-shot, thanks so much! :applause:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY109 G/VG $6.00 SOLD! Toth and Kubert art. The Hybrid beast will give you nightmares, that's why I'm up at this hour. 2" tear at bottom of back cover only.

hom109.jpg