• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

MAGNUM P.I. RACK PACK $2.00 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy.

:takeit:

WIZARD 20 $1.00 Still sealed in bag. Contains cool promotional cards! Fearsome Pitt on the cover.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch, Joe. Much appreciated! :banana:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 170 Fine $3.00 Spidey versus Doctor Faustus, you’ve never read anything wilder.

IRON MAN 19 Fine $5.00 Madame Masque and Iron Man. Will the appearance of Captain America aid in the final defeat of the evil Midas?

SOLD!

:banana: Bunches of thanks! :banana:

THOR 207 Fine $2.00 SOLD! Many caricatures of DC and Marvel staff throughout the story. Part of a three-way crossover set at the Annual Rutland, VT. Halloween parade. Production creases through the "O" and "R" near top of book.

thor207.jpg

THOR 207 Fine $2.00 Many caricatures of DC and Marvel staff throughout the story. Part of a three-way crossover set at the Annual Rutland, VT. Halloween parade. Production creases through the "O" and "R" near top of book.

SOLD!

:headbang: Many thanks! :headbang:

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS $2.00 ea. BOTH SOLD! Your choice of either the 5th or the 6th series, or both. Topps 1986.

Each pack contains 5 stickers and stale Dextrose, corn syrup, gum base, softeners, artificial flavors and coloring. You've been warned!

gpk56.jpg

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS $2.00 ea. Your choice of either the 5th or the 6th series, or both. Topps 1986.

Each pack contains 5 stickers and stale Dextrose, corn syrup, gum base, softeners, artificial flavors and coloring. You've been warned!

Both :takeit:

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch!! :banana:

I'm throwing mine in my mother in laws stocking,thanks to Snake-Eyes idea :grin:

(thumbs u

Remember that show, Fame, and Dallas being must watch TV for Ma Snake Eyes...figure it will bring a smile and a perfect size for the stockings :)

:gossip: I totally call dibs if you have a pack of Fame or Dallas cards (if such even exist lol )