• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

ARCHIE'S GIRLS BETTY AND VERONICA 95 VG $1.00 Double-page spread of Fall fashions to die for!

:takeit:

ARCHIE'S GIRLS BETTY AND VERONICA 140 VG- $1.00 Hip fashions and groovy chicks - all for a buck!

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the two-fer! :banana:

AVENGERS 63 VG+ (sub crease) $4.00 SOLD! Ok, get your scorecards out - Goliath becomes Yellowjacket and Hawkeye becomes the new Goliath. Black Widow, Nick Fury and Ant-Man also pop in for some wild action! Subscription copy from my youth.

avengers63.jpg

AVENGERS 63 VG+ (sub crease) $4.00 Ok, get your scorecards out - Goliath becomes Yellowjacket and Hawkeye becomes the new Goliath. Black Widow, Nick Fury and Ant-Man also pop in for some wild action! Subscription copy from my youth.

SOLD!

:headbang: Many thanks! :headbang:

MAGNUM P.I. RACK PACK $2.00 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. Tank top, shorts, running on the beach - could be the best pack ever!

SOLD!

:golfclap: Thanks so much! :golfclap:

SAVAGE TALES 11 VG+ $3.00 Magnificent Michael Whelan cover painting. Last issue!

HOWARD THE DUCK 1 Fine+ $2.00 Howard and Bev end up naked in bed on the final page.

SOLD!

:banana: Thanks a bunch for the double-shot! :banana:

2000AD Prog 413 $3.00 1985, Includes Judge Dredd, Halo Jones(Alan Moore -script), Rouge Trooper, HellTrekkers and Slain epics. Cover to cover violent mayhem! Newsprint mag with a sticker pull on cover. Mag is a bit wide for my scanner.

2001ad.jpg