• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

All the sudden magnum PI is popular...You have single handedly brought back the mustache.
My mom Loves Tom Selleck and I remember my parents watching this show religiously as I was young. Figured she'd get a kick out of these and now if i can just get some Quigley Down Under cards.

HOUSE OF MYSTERY109 G/VG $6.00 Toth and Kubert art. The Hybrid beast will give you nightmares, that's why I'm up at this hour. 2" tear at bottom of back cover only.

:takeit:

SOLD!

(worship) Many thanks for your purchase, more items to come! (worship)

WIZARD 15 $1.00 Still sealed in bag. Contains cool Archie and W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S promo cards as well as a SHATner interview. Could be the Best Issue Ever!!

Sold!

(thumbs u Thanks so much! I have a few left yet, just not sure of the numbers (thumbs u

WIZARD 20 $1.00 Still sealed in bag. Contains cool promotional cards! Fearsome Pitt on the cover.

wizard20.jpg

:gossip: thats the maxx

lol I can't tell 'em apart. Thanks so very much! How many comic characters end their name with identical double consonants???

I'm throwing mine in my mother in laws stocking,thanks to Snake-Eyes idea :grin:

(thumbs u

Remember that show, Fame, and Dallas being must watch TV for Ma Snake Eyes...figure it will bring a smile and a perfect size for the stockings :)

:gossip: I totally call dibs if you have a pack of Fame or Dallas cards (if such even exist lol )

There are Dallas cards. I don't have any however.

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. AGENTS 4 VG $6.00 SOLD! Wondrous Wally Wood art. Iron Maiden (not the band, a babe) appearance. Origin and 1st appearance of Lightining. Reed Crandall & Wally Wood cover. Thick, juicy issue!

thunderagents4.jpg

AVENGERS 59 VG+ (sub crease) $4.00 Intro of Yellowjacket. Blistering action and drama throughout! Radiant red cover. Subscription copy from my youth

SOLD!

^^ Thank you very much! ^^