• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE MEGA Sale GGA galore!

202 posts in this topic

Found another Hedy, #23 Possibly the best cover of the run? Unfortunate spine roll on this one but otherwise no major tears accept for the spots on the spine. I hate grading spine rolled books so I'm calling it 3.0-3.5. If I'm way off base let me know... $35

:news:SOLD

Oct3002.jpg

Millie the Model #11 Some stains, including back cover waviness. Cover is attached despite tears at the staples. No pieces out and just overall was a loved book, so much so someone signed their name in pencil on it. 2.0-2.5? $20

Oct3003.jpg

Millie the Model #12 Best cover of this run? Maybe.

This is a nice copy with not much to say about it other than the obvious wear at the spine. 5.5 but my gut tells me a 6.0

This book is every bit as nice as the Crippen copy which is the only graded copy at 5.5

I've been meaning to have it pressed and subbed but I'm offering it here first for $200

Oct3004.jpg

Ok, here comes some Fiction House...

As you'll see with the ones I have for sale so I don't sound repeative I've always tried to collect Fiction House that has nice cover gloss and colors. The overall grade of the book doesn't matter to me as long as the colors pop so rather than me bragging about bright colors every time you'll get the idea when you see them...

First is Fight 48 technical grade is 4.5 simply because of some NCB horizontal creases on the book and there is a bit of printing chipping on the right edge towards the top. Not sure if you can see it in the scan. A friend that I showed this too thought it was the Cosmic Aeroplane copy because of the "check mark" but I haven't found any inside it anywhere. $65

Oct3007.jpg

Sorry for the delay, anyone watching... photobucket is giving me hell

Hedy De Vine #25 Only thing wrong with this one is a slightly rough spine edge otherwise I don't know why I'm selling it, it's gorgeous! 6.0 $40

Oct2904.jpg

If Kelly doesn't take this I will. Conditional :takeit:

Thanks for the thought, that one is all yours.

I am deeply considering the 24 though. Hedy's are a fun read. (thumbs u

How is it that there's only 4 copies of this book on the census? hm

(shrug)

Anyway, nicest copy I've ever been able to find. Slight abrasion on the top left corner and minor foxing keep this from being higher than a 6.5 maybe a 7.0

One of my favorite of the war covers of the run.

$225

Oct3005.jpg

Hedy De Vine #24

Spine is split at the bottom about an inch. Small piece missing off back edge, otherwise nice gloss, color, and flat. Going to call this a straight 4.0 due to spine and piece missing. (Gorgeous Hedy splash page) $35

Oct2901.jpg

:takeit: per pm