• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

This was just said in someone's Sale Thread:

"These books....wow. Can't wait for more to come back from CGC so the price gets more realistic. GLWTS!"

I LOL'd, hard

(worship)

Link for the lazy.

$600 for a comic printed this year?

It's an RRP. :)

does that stand for Royal Ripoff Product.

aren't these usually released en masse later and end up being worth $25.00?

"These books....wow. Can't wait for more to come back from CGC so the price gets more realistic. GLWTS!"

I LOL'd, hard

(worship)

Link for the lazy.

Now I understand.

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/public/default.asp?t=1&m=1&c=34&s=262&ai=47807&arch=y&ssd=12/11/2004%2012:01:00%20PM

I LOL'd, hard

(worship)

Link for the lazy.

No. Last month.

I am glad I don't collect moderns.

I hear DC is toying with the idea of a $600 cover price.

They are test marketing now by removing the decimal point from their monthly books to see if anyone notices.

Will it be a sluttier, edgier decimal point then the one we old-timers are accustomed to?

If anyone cares...

20kz2q.jpg

I predict this will be as satisfying as the "Should Nerf Leave the Boards Poll." :P

Wow. I'd forgotten about that.

Must have missed that one... :whistle:

If anyone cares...

20kz2q.jpg

I predict this will be as satisfying as the "Should Nerf Leave the Boards Poll." :P

It didn't matter...it was a lot of fury and vitriol, bad food, watered down drinks, bad music and a fist fight or two, and no payoff...basically a wedding reception.

If anyone cares...

20kz2q.jpg

It didn't matter...it was a lot of fury and vitriol, bad food, watered down drinks, bad music and a fist fight or two, and no payoff...basically a wedding reception.

The thread got deleted, but here's the autopsy.

If anyone cares...

20kz2q.jpg

Those are the best kind of weddings...unless it's your own.

Regardless, I am testing BUTM searching capabilities. Shhhh.

Just saw the movie Real Steel... awesome..!

Wanna see it...maybe next weekend.

:wishluck:

I saw it with my son and i gotta say it was one of the better movies i've seen in the last 4-5 years. Definitely a movie worth seeing (thumbs u

I LOL'd, hard

(worship)

Link for the lazy.

Not really. It's just a tough modern with a low print run.

The Batman #608 rrp still fetches crazy money. Anywhere between $500 in 9.0 and nearly $2000 in 9.8

If anyone cares...

20kz2q.jpg

That was another thread where someone offered something and were REALLY upset when someone took them up on it.

Just saw the movie Real Steel... awesome..!

Wanna see it...maybe next weekend.

:wishluck:

I saw it with my son and i gotta say it was one of the better movies i've seen in the last 4-5 years. Definitely a movie worth seeing (thumbs u

I just keep thinking it's going to be one of those "maybe I should have seen something else" flicks...but enough people have recommended it that I'll likely give it a go this weekend.

If anyone cares...

20kz2q.jpg

Another Water Cooler link. And he is full of sh*t. There is no way it was 60-40 when it got yanked, unless there was a second poll. The first poll got yanked after about 17 posts and it was 13-4 against. lol

Oogling Kate Upton in all her now 19 year old glory = healthy adult male exercise;

Oogling the tiny teen queens on Nickelodeon channel (regardless of their actual ages) = creepy.

Sorry Hockey dude, but that's just the way I see it.... (shrug)

I LOL'd, hard

(worship)

Link for the lazy.

Not really. It's just a tough modern with a low print run.

The Batman #608 rrp still fetches crazy money. Anywhere between $500 in 9.0 and nearly $2000 in 9.8

A 9.8 sold for $2751 in 2004 So, do they go down in value?