• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bottom centerfold detached

7 posts in this topic

I've seen blue labels with only one staple detached. It's definitely green if both staples are detached. If I recall correctly, there's a famous case where a green label book with a detached centerfold was made into a blue label book of the same grade simply by sliding the centerfold into the staple.

Centerfold/cover can be detached completely and still be in a blue. I might be wrong here but unless you request a green label to have a higher number on the top left of the slab, CGC will give you the lower blue label grade automatically?

Centerfold/cover can be detached completely and still be in a blue. I might be wrong here but unless you request a green label to have a higher number on the top left of the slab, CGC will give you the lower blue label grade automatically?

I think it's the other way around. CGC will give you the highest grade unless you ask for a blue label specifically.

If I recall correctly, there's a famous case where a green label book with a detached centerfold was made into a blue label book of the same grade simply by sliding the centerfold into the staple.

A case for the

6310090245_5894773f1e_z.jpg