• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Keepers.......

121 posts in this topic

That's a tough call.

Probably this.

476611-blackcat50.jpg

if you replaced the word "Radium" with the word cigarrette...bet you no kid would ever touch a cancer stick again! thumbsup2.gif

bcm50 may be mine as well, but mine is NOWHERE near that nice!!!

Hey Pov, i was going to chime in with suspense 8, but i was beat to the punch

DiceX - Great comics are great comics whether they involve severed hands seeking out their murderers, flaming skull headed motorcycle riders, or cranky old rich ducks!

oh and pov, i did sell it, and i do miss it! it was the black variant as well.... 476641-start2.jpg

476641-start2.jpg.03c674fccd11b18bc2e45528c9e06ae2.jpg

oh and pov, i did sell it, and i do miss it! it was the black variant as well....

I feel for ya, Shiv, That is one book that will never leave my grubby hands until a better one comes along.

I DO have to say - the black variant doesn;t impress me as much. It is just a printing error. Having been on hundreds of press runs - well - printing errors are kind of pains in the tuckus to me! grin.gifsmile.gif

Well, I only collect X-men....and technical;ly, I have my complete run...so I don't actively "collect"..: Here is a keeper:

x-men_1.jpg

But this is by far my FAVORITE....X-men #37...that I drew on with a ball point pen wehn I was a kid. I keep it as a reminder:

x-men_37_bad.jpg

I still can't post scans for some reason but I have a FF#12, CGC 7.5 (its a beautie) and FF#4, 6.5 that I will not sell unless I decide to upgrade these at some point. Also, TOS#39 in mid grade is on its way. I probably would never sell this one if I do upgrade it some day. cloud9.gif Someone post these for me.

My entire Uncanny X-Men collection....#95 to present (including the G.S. #1!) thumbsup2.gif

Of course there are to many to scan and show here.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why no #94?

in a word: money.... frown.gif

Unfortunately there isn't much that I have that would kill me to part with. Damn near every one of my grails are currently owned by other people confused-smiley-013.gif

That said... this recent purchase is the one book that I can say that I won't part with... unless of course I can find a nice NM copy cloud9.gif

wings87.jpg