• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash and Wonder Woman T.V. Series on DVD WB Sale

18 posts in this topic

Flash Wonder Woman hmlol

Wow, some good deals.

Brisco County - $12 is definitely worth a watch

$30 for all the Gilligan's Island episodes is enough to drain what few brain cells I have left.

Thanks for the post. I did pick up Flash (which I haven't seen, but the reviews made me think it was worth a shot) and seven seasons of Tales from the Crypt.

I liked the Flash TV show. But I also liked Birds of Prey so my taste may be questionable.

I damn near pulled the trigger on that one too (at $9, I figured if I could sit through all the episodes it would be worth it).

Just got a email from the W.B. Shop. They are having a big sale on T.V. DVDs today. And I thought would share the link.

http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WB-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=SALE_HE_TV&sz=160&adid=1111TVDVD5Eml&src=ETVDVD5

Looks like the Flash complete series is only $10. Not bad

Thanks,as I just picked up all seven seasons of Tales from the Crypt for under $55 total with free shipping. A sweet Christmas present for myself! (thumbs u

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

Just got a email from the W.B. Shop. They are having a big sale on T.V. DVDs today. And I thought would share the link.

http://www.wbshop.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-WB-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=SALE_HE_TV&sz=160&adid=1111TVDVD5Eml&src=ETVDVD5

Thanks,as I just picked up all seven seasons of Tales from the Crypt for under $55 total with free shipping. A sweet Christmas present for myself! (thumbs u

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

Where did you see that? I found them but they're like $30 per season.

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

I picked up the set as well buying each season individually for $7.50 each. It looks like they are now back up to their regular prices.

Three good, short-lived series you might want to check out:

Invasion TV series - $10

Brisco County - $12

Moonlight - $9

If I had noticed Crusade, I would have picked it up. I never heard of it, but with Gary Cole in the cast, it can't be too bad.

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

I picked up the set as well buying each season individually for $7.50 each. It looks like they are now back up to their regular prices.

Invasion TV series - $10

Brisco County - $12

Moonlight - $9

If I had noticed Crusade, I would have picked it up. I never heard of it, but with Gary Cole in the cast, it can't be too bad.

Crusade was the Babylon 5 spin off.

The question is how long will the DVD format last? It already looks bad on large flat screen televisions.

That's why they're blowing them out at these great prices.

The question is how long with the DVD format last? It already looks bad on large flat screen televisions.

That's why they're blowing them out at these great prices.

If you have a ps3 the conversion looks great. :cloud9:

Yeah. You have to have a player with up-sampling or they look horrible.

With the up-sampling they look pretty sweet. Not Blu-Ray nice, but good enough.

I got the stuff and it worked out great. I was afraid I would not end up with the Tales from the Crypts since it's price was jacked up to full retail after a few hours. However, all the stuff shipped. (They seem to be all back to being on sale at $10 a season.)

As a bonus, they screwed up and sent me Batman/Superman Apocalypse DVD and Blu Ray instead of Tales from Crypt season 1. So I get to keep the animated movie and they will send the Tales from the Crypt.

Looks like they still have a ton of stuff on sale and have added a few. I will likely have to grab the Pushing Daisies set, because I am hardcore like that.

tales-from-the-crypt.jpg

Invasion TV series - $10

Brisco County - $12

Moonlight - $9

Drats I missed that $7.50. How long was it at that price? I only saw this thread start today.

I'd also like to get Tales from the Darkside set. Seems to me they are also starting to clear out blu-ray at very good prices. BB has any 3 NEW blu-ray that are under 19.99 (was 14.99 limit at thanksgiving ) for 24.95, so about $8 each. I got the high end special box sets for Notebook & Inception & Gattaka for that.

So I'm guessing the clear out is more because of streaming providers like netflix/amzn always having the tv shows available, vs. buying physical. I hope the physical players aren't obsolete in a few years... that's one big collection for me to throw out=(